Chapter 43 : Girls VS Guys !!!!

Start from the beginning

I just shrug and roll my eyes at him.

"The scores now are Girls-Three and Guys-Three !!",Des reminds us.

"The person who goes next is.....Shauna Pedrad !!",Des says.Phew !! That means I am last.Just like Tobias was.

Des then goes to Zeke and discusses something with him for 5 min's.Then she writes the answer of the question on the paper.She then comes back.

"Okay Shauna your question is....What is Zeke's favorite books name ??",Des asks.

"Crap !! I have no idea !! I didn't even know Zeke reads books !!",Shauna says.

"I will guess......Hunger games ??",Shauna guesses.

"Nope.You answer is wrong Shauna.The answer is...The Adventures of Tin Tin !",Des says.

"I don't even know that book !!",Shauna says.

"It's okay Shauna !!",I say and again Tobias fake coughs !!

"Shut up !!",I say to him.He just shrugs and shuts up !!

"The scores now are Girls-Three and Guys-Four !!",Des says making the Guys cheer and us,the girls sulk.

"Don't worry girls.We still have a last hope !! Tris !!",Chris says.Crap !! I am...next !!

"So our last contestant is....Tris !!",Des says.

She then goes to Tobias and discusses the question and answer with him for 5 min's.She then comes back.

"Tris your question is......What is Four's second worst fear ??",Des asks.

"It's....",I begin and then pause.I know all the Four fears of Tobias but out of those which one is his second worst ??

"It's the Fear of loosing me !!",I say.I think this should be the right one.

"Yeah that's right !!",Tobias and Des say in unison.

"Aww !! He loves you so much Tris !!",The girls say.

"Yeah.I know",I say.

"So at the end of Round two the scores are Girls-Four and Guys-Four !! It's a...tie !!",Des says.

"Yay !! Both of us win !!",Uriah says.

"Yeah but we really should have a tie breaker",Chris says.

"No !! I really think we should have a ceasefire now !! Truce !!",Zeke says.

"Okay !!",I say and the other also agree with me.

"Lets dance !!",Uriah says.

"What ???",Tobias asks.

"With our mates",Uriah says.

"Okay",Uriah says and everyone agrees.

Tobias comes near me and asks me for my hand.I decide to tease him so I refuse to give him my hand.Shocking him !!

I then smile and give him my hand.

"I was just kissing Honey",I say.

"Kissing ??",Tobias asks.Shit !! The wrong word slipped out of my mouth !!

"I said Kidding",I say embarrassed trying to cover up.

"I'm sure you wouldn't bet",Tobias says making me blush.He does know that I did not say Kidding in actual.

"Yeah.Slip of tongue !!",I say.

"It's Okay.It happens",Tobias says taking me to the place where we are supposed to dance.

We then dance to the tunes of some romantic song !! After our dance gets over we seal it with a Kiss !!

I then start feeling very tired.Tobias wishes everyone goodbye.We then drop Des home and go to our house !!

I change my clothes and plop on the Bed !! Tobias comes after a few min's.

I snuggle close to him after he comes.

"I love you !!",I say.

"I love you too !!",He says.

He then kisses my forehead.And I fall asleep in his arms.

A/N : So that was the end of the Forty-Third Chapter !!! How was the chapter ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️