" Yeah you always wanted a bed with a canopy giving Princess vibes so we thought of buying a new one but then I remember you made this canopy yourself so I didn't buy a new one," Bhai said, I turned back and look at the canopy which I made by my colourful stoles.

I remember all the memories which I spend with Bhai and Kirti. I turned and run towards him, hugging him.

" Woah... What happened?" Bhai asked, stroking my hair, I shook my head, squeezing my eyes and hugging him tightly.

" Nothing yr she remembers about previous times, it happens," Kirti said and Bhai broke the hug.

" Don't worry this time I'll not let you go back before two months" Bhai said.

" Bhai I want to say something," I said looking up at him.

" Yes"

" Bhai...me.." he is looking at me " vo...meri.." I was trying to say but words are not coming from my mouth. I'm feeling my throat burning. I'm feeling the urge to cry.

" Bol" Bhai asked placing a hand on my cheek, I take a breath to stop myself to cry and forced myself to say but.

[ Say]

" Don't do this marriage" Bhai said making me shocked.

" This marriage will happen in any cost"

I remember how many times he tried to stop my marriage but I became so ignorant that I didn't listen for once and now when he is happy I'm here to ruin his happiness.

" What happened?" Bhai asked.

" I was really tired after the journey and look at your girlfriend she is discussing makeup and all tell her to let me sleep peacefully" I fake glare at Kirti who is standing narrowing her eyes at me, crossing her arms around her chest.

" That's what I'm missing now you're behaving as normal Swadheenta" Kirti said.

" Accha ok come Kirti, you take a rest," Bhai said going towards the door and Kirti followed him, I smiled and close the door and walked towards the mirror looking at my reflection.

" You don't have any guilt" I shouted at myself " came here back crying for Bhai thinking Bhai will solve everything"

" Why? Why Bhai will solve everything when the fault is mine"

" Did he ask you to marry him? No. He didn't even tell me but it was you Swadheenta" I pointed my index finger at a mirror " who didn't eat anything for two days and blackmailed your brother"

" It was you who was so selfish that you didn't even once for listened to your brother who was shouting not to do this marriage"

" But what you did?" I turned towards the bed.

" Did you listen? No why would you listen you want to live in a Palace, become a Princess, right?"

" No which Palace Princess's are you?" I taunted myself.

" And when everything went against you, you came back to cry in your Bhai's arms not caring for once that this is the happiest phase of his life, he is going to marry his love of life, but why do you care? You're selfish, ignorant and what not?"