FOOLS

"Yoongi!" Hoseok shouted, running down the street with hopes to find yoongi.

after a bit of searching he came across a figure sitting on a bench. this person was holding a stuffed bear.

Hoseok recognized the person immediately.

"Yoongi.." Hoseok sighed, catching up to him and sitting down beside him. "Hyung, what's wrong? Why did you just run out of there?"

Yoongi looked away, huffing. "I just couldn't deal with it."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Deal with what?"

"All your fucking pda!" Yoongi snapped. "I've seen you kiss 5 fucking people just tonight! You think I enjoy seeing that shit?!" He asked.

Hoseok was a bit taken back. "What? Why do you care so much?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I-..I dunno, I'm just done with seeing you kiss all these people... it just makes me feel sick."

Hoseok hummed. "Hyung." He started, scooting closer to yoongi and lifting his chin. "What are your feelings toward me?"

Yoongi gulped, scooting back away from Hoseok. "g-get away!"

Hoseok sighed. "Hyung, do you like me?"

"What? What kind of sick joke is that?" Yoongi scoffed. "You're my best friend.. I could never..." he paused, thinking. "It just..hurts to see you with so many other... people..." yoongi finished, keeping his eyes fixated on the ground as his eyes started to water.

"yoongi Hyung don't cry... tell me the truth.." Hoseok frowned, pulling yoongi close.

"D-Don't touch me you b-bastard.." yoongi mumbled, though he wouldn't let Hoseok let him go.

"Yoongi Hyung, it's okay.. I got you." Hoseok comforted, continuing to hold yoongi close as he sobbed into his sweatshirt.

"I-I..hate you.." yoongi whispered, continuing to cry into Hoseok's chest. "I hate you so much." He held tightly only to teddy bear.

"Shhh, it's okay.." Hoseok frowned, rubbing yoongis back gently.

Hoseok let out a sigh as he felt drops of rain starting to pour from the sky.

He started to slowly stand up, carrying yoongi gently in his arms. He placed yoongi back to his feet and held both sides of his face. "Yoongi listen, I need you to tell the truth."

Yoongi sniffled and wiped his tears, only to be drenched once again by the rain. "A-About what?"

Hoseok took a deep breath. "Hyung, I've had the feeling of jealousy before—"

"I-I'm not jealous!" Yoongi pouted, interrupting Hoseok.

Hoseok put a finger over his mouth, shushing him. "listen first."

Yoongi continued to pout, he didn't like things when they didn't go his way.

"I don't want to put words in your mouth, and I definitely do not want to seem cocky. But.. yoongi I think you may like me. Ive thought this for awhile." Hoseok explained, brushing his fingers through yoongis hair.

"And that's fine." Hoseok stated. "Cause I like you too." He smiled. "And I'm sorry if I've caused you any pain by being with so many people. I just- never knew how to tell you and so I-..tried to get rid of my feelings. Which I failed at cause-..yoongi I really like you."

Yoongi sniffled, eyes still glossy. "I-I didn't fall for you I—"

Hoseok chuckled. "Yoongi, you can't hide it from me. When you lie, you hug your teddy bear really tightly. I know you yoongi."

Yoongi looked down to see that he indeed was holding onto his bear like his life depended on it.

"You fell for me" Hoseok stated, smiling as he cupped yoongi cheeks.

Yoongi giggled, excepting defeat.

"only fools fall for you." Yoongi implied, pausing. "I guess I'm just the biggest fool out there." He leaned in, connecting their lips.