ABOVE HIM (2/3)

"So that is why-" the bell rang mid sentence, interrupting the teacher. "Well, that's the bell. Class dismissed!"

"Wow I literally forgot all of the stuff we learned last year-" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi laughing in response.

"Well not everything, you got a 50% on the quiz." Yoongi replied, trying hard not to laugh.

"Okay, fine. I forgot HALF of the stuff we learned last year." Hoseok correct the two laughing at his cheesy joke.

"Now that's more accurate," Yoongi mumbled, gripping his text book close to his chest. "But seriously, do you need any help studying? The next test IS in 2 class periods."

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck, a bit embarrassed. "Yeah.." he paused. "I should probably get a tutor."

"I can tutor you!"

"You- can-?" Hoseok asked, caught off guard.

"Sure," Yoongi mumbled. "I can't until tomorrow though.. is that okay?"

"Oh- uh.. yeah! That's fine- uh.. where should we meet?" Hoseok questioned.

"The library, after school?"

"Okay, yeah.. uh- I can do that!" Hoseok smiled.

"Alright cool, I'll see you then." Yoongi stated, smiling a bit as he walked off.

"Bye,"

———————

Jungkook tapped his foot on the floor impatiently, Yoongi taking too long to get to lunch.

"There you are! What took you so long? I have info that NEEDS to be shared." Jungkook exclaimed as Yoongi finally approached the table.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Well I'm sorry, I had to go to the bathroom." He muttered, placing his tray down.

"oooOoo, a bathroom hookup?"

"GOD NO" Yoongi shouted, it being to noisy in the lunch room for other people to be phased by it. "I actually had to pee,"

"Well that's a lot more boring," Jungkook muttered, sticking his fork into the mushy lunch room food.

"Im- Sorry?" Yoongi apologized, raising an eyebrow.

"Anyways, I found out more about the boy with the pretty brown eyes." Jungkook smirked.

"Oh- so you actually spoke to him?"

"God no! I just stalked his Instagram- duh."

Yoongi banged his head against the table. "Why am I not fucking surprised?"

Jungkook scoffed. "Do you wanna know what I found out? Or not."

"I have a feeling you're gonna tell me either way."

"Well, his names Namjoon." Jungkook smiled. "NAMJOON. You know that's on my list of future baby names Yoongi!"

Yoongi made a face, stuffing one cheek with food as if he was a chipmunk. "You know that list is- super creepy right-?" He asked, his voice a bit muffled by the food in his mouth.

"But his nickname is Joon, ISN'T THAT SO ADORABLE?" Jungkook squealed.

"It is pretty cute, honestly." Yoongi admit, shrugging as he gulped down his food.

"I know. and he's a bookworm- LIKE ME. And most importantly, I think he might be bi Yoongi!" Jungkook fanboyed, making Yoongi laugh.

"Kook, you never read-"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT. anyways, I think I have a chance!" Jungkook sighed, looking up at the ceiling as if he was daydreaming.

"Why don't you go talk to him for once-?" Yoongi asked, squeezing the bridge of his nose at Jungkook's stupidity.