WISH YOU WERE SOBER

"This party's shit, wish we could dip." Yoongi muttered, laying his head against the cold wall.

Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully. "Come on yoongi hyungggggg~ live a littleeee!" He slurred his words. He was drunk already.

Despite them being there for only 15 minutes so far.

"Ugh Hoseok- get off of me!" Yoongi yelped, trying to prevent his best friend from pulling him close.

Hoseok ignored yoongi, pulling him by the waist into a kiss.

Yoongi kissed back for a moment, being the first to pull away when he ran out of Breath. "D-Don't kiss me when your lips taste like beer."

Hoseok chuckled and just held yoongi close, kissing down his neck.

Yoongi whimpered under Hoseok's touch. "h-..hobi wh-what if she sees?"

Hoseok paused looking across the room at his girlfriend who was making out with some other dude. Then he looked back at yoongi.

He smirked and kissed him on the lips once again. "She won't. Plus, she's cheating on me right now as well." He simply said, going back down and kissing down to yoongis collarbone.

"You're so fucking sexy yoongi." Hoseok whispered in yoongis ear, making yoongi blush.

"Shut up Hoseok." Yoongi mumbled, allowing Hoseok's to pull him into another kiss.

Hoseok then pulled away, still holding yoongi's waist as he downed another cup.

Yoongi couldn't help but check Hoseok out as well.

He was wearing black ripped jeans, a white graphic tee tucked into them, with a black leather jacket.

The best part, he left his brown hair all fluffy.

Yoongi LOVED fluffy hair.

When Hoseok started to attack his neck once again yoongi decided to speak up. "C-Can you take me somewhere more quiet?"

Hoseok pulled away, looking at yoongi and smirking.

"Please.." yoongi pleaded. "It's too loud."

Hoseok hummed. He grabbed yoongis hand, dragging him to the window.

"My place? My parents aren't home, only my sister." Hoseok suggested, helping yoongi climb out the window.

Yoongi laughed as he landed in Hoseok's arms. "Yeah, sure." He smiled.

Hoseok smiled back, hand and hand with yoongi on the way to the car.

Yoongi got in the drivers seat, for legal purposes of course, since he wasn't drunk.

As they started to drive away, Hoseok leaned in and placed a kiss on yoongis cheek while also sliding his hand across yoongis thigh.

Yoongi looked over at Hoseok, giving him a small smile.

He wished Hoseok did this while sober.

When they arrived to yoongis house, Hoseok held yoongis hand all the way to the door.

"So, wanna watch a movie? orrrr do cheesy sleepover games? Orrr—"

Hoseok interrupted yoongi by grabbing his wrists and pinning him against the front door.

He connected their lips, sliding his tongue into yoongis mouth.