MIDNIGHT RAIN

A sight escaped yoongis lips as he glared down at his geometry homework.

He was extremely bored, zoning out time to time. However, the calming sound of rain hitting the roof was helping him concentrate a little more.

But it was midnight.

He had been trying to finish this homework since 8PM.

he groaned, setting the homework aside. "I'll finish it in the morning," he mumbled, laying back in his bed and closing his eyes.

Suddenly, there was a tap on his window. He jumped up, widening his eyes as he stared at the window which was covered in rain drops.

He got up, slowly walking to the window and slightly opening it.

"Boo!"

Yoongi screamed, falling back onto the floor.

Hoseok gasped, laughing as he climbed up the gutter and up to the window.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked, laughing at yoongis reaction.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, gripping his chest. "My god Hoseok you scared me to death! I probably woke my parents up!"

Hoseok smiled sheepishly, rubbing his neck guiltily. "Sorry love-" he was completely drenched in water, yet still managed to look good.

This making yoongi laugh a bit.

He couldn't stay upset with Hoseok for long.

"What are you even doing here in the pouring rain so late at night?" Yoongi asked, getting off of the floor and approaching the window once more and helping Hoseok climb in.

Hoseok pouted. "I missed you."

Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes. "Well I was busy with homework."

Hoseok replaced that pout with a smirk in an instant. "Well, iiiii...want cuddles."

Before yoongi could respond, Hoseok had thrown himself at him, attacking him with affection as they landed on yoongis bed.

Yoongi giggled, trying to pull Hoseok off of him. "Get off of me you're all wet!"

Hoseok managed to trap yoongi under his body, face inches away from the other boy's.

He just stared at yoongi with pure love. "I love you." He whispered before connecting their lips with a long kiss.

Yoongi pulled away, faces still centimeters apart as yoongi replied with a small "I love you too"

Hoseok smiled before switching their positions and putting yoongi on his chest instead.

They loved each other more than words could describe.