LOVE U FOR U

DISCLAIMER: this chapter has the f slur in it a couple times. If this word makes you uncomfortable, please read something else!!

"thanks for the ride this morning, I can't believe my dad actually ran over my bike.." yoongi pouted, shutting his locker.

Hoseok laughed. "Yeah, it's no biggie. My car isn't really the best but it's all my family could purchase."

"How bout' you come ride this dick instead!" Jungkook exclaimed, slapping yoongi's butt and laughing.

Yoongi looked down at the ground, turning his back towards the locker signaling that he was uncomfortable. "Fuck off Jeon.." yoongi muttered, keeping his head low.

Jungkook turned to his friends, laughing. "Whatever. Hey, by the way Min..you got a nice ass. Horse face, why don't you share some time?" He joked, gaining a snicker from each of his friends.

"Leave Hoseok alone!" Yoongi yelled, gripping his books closer to his chest.

"Aw, you're defending your little boyfriend?" Jungkook cooed. "Fucking fag."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "You bitch, go fuck yoursel-"

"Yoongi!" Hoseok interrupted. "It's okay.." he said, giving yoongi a small smile.

Jungkook laughed, rolling his eyes. "Aw, come on nerd-Seok.. I coulda showed this little whore his place."

"That's enough Jungkook.." Hoseok mumbled, gripping yoongi's hand and pulling him away.

Yoongi kept his eyes fixated to the ground as they walked. "W-Why didn't you let me beat him up?! He was being a jerk!"

"Because yoongi, that's not the way to solve things. Hes a jerk, we've known that since middle school.." Hoseok explained, continuing to walk.

"But I just- ugh! I wanna beat his ass!" Yoongi complained.

"Yoongi you're not even strong enough to beat up the jeon Jungkook." Hoseok stated.

Yoongi pouted. "Well yeah..I'm not very strong but I'll fuck a bitch up if they're mean to you." He stated, proudly.

"Yoongi..you'd get snapped like a twig." Hoseok implied, chuckling at his boyfriends silliness.

Yoongi pouted for the millionth time. It was sort of a habit of his. "I take offense to that." He stated, halting and crossing his arms sassily.

Hoseok laughed, pulling yoongi into a hug and giving him a small kiss. "Just ignore him okay? Be nice to him and he'll stop. Once he knows his words don't affect us, he'll back off."

Hoseok smiled, caressing yoongis hair. "Just know yoongi, no matter what he says or does..I'll always love you for you."

Yoongi sighed, smiling up at Hoseok. "I love you.."

The next day, yoongi walked though the doors of the lunchroom.

The worst part of the day was having to pass by Jungkook's stupid table of friends.

They would always cat call him.

And yet they called yoongi gay.

Which he was, but you get the point.

Yoongi rolled his eyes when he passed by the table and heard a few whistles.

"God damn Baby, you dressing to impress today or sumn?" One guy asked, checking yoongi out up and down.