THATS WHAT I WANT (2/3)

Yoongi gulped, lining up with the girls on the cheer team.

"Well, we have a new member joining us today." The captian muttered, all eyes turning to Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed in embarrassment, waving shyly. "hi,"

The girls looked at each other. "We're adding a boy to the team-?"

The captain nodded. "Yeah, why not?" She shrugged, gripping Yoongi's hand a pulling him closer. "Who wants to give him his new uniform?"

"I will!" A girl with short black hair and bangs exclaimed.

She ran to the bleachers, grabbing a pink and white uniform and then handing it to Yoongi. "Sorry, we only have the skirt kind.." she stated apologetically, Yoongi shrugging.

"I'm Momo by the way.." she whispered.

Yoongi smiled whispering "I'm Yoongi"

"Should I go to the boys locker room to change?"

The captain nodded. "If you don't mind."

Yoongi agreed, walking to the locker room to go change.

He peeked in, sighing in relief when he didn't spot anyone In the room. He stripped from the old uniform, now slipping the somehow even shorter skirt on.

He then removed his shirt, replacing it with the new one.

He walked over to the body mirror, spinning around and smiling proudly.

"Yoongi-?"

Yoongi's eyes widened, him looking in the mirror to see that someone had now entered the locker room.

He didn't dare turn around, he just closed his eyes and stood still and hoped it had just been a dream.

The male laughed. "What're you doing? And- what..are you wearing?"  They approached closer to Yoongi, now standing beside him.

Yoongi's heart ached at the familiar voice, him slowly taking his hands off of his eyes and making eye contact with the younger male.

It was just who he thought it was.

"I-I.." he started, looking down at himself. "I just wanted to try something new.." he mumbled.

"Well..it looks nice on you!" He complemented, patting Yoongi's shoulder.

"How's Jungkook?"

"Jimin, since when do you suddenly care so much about my life?" Yoongi muttered, keeping his eyes on the floor.

"You ignored me for eight whole months and now you're here? Acting like me friend again? What happened to, 'I'll never leave you Min Yoongi', 'you're my everything Min Yoongi', 'I love you Min Yoongi', I promise to talk to you all the time and take care of you like usual, just this time as best friends like it used to be Min Yoongi'—" Yoongi questioned, a dry expression now sitting on his face.

Jimin was a bit taken back by the sudden remark. "We can still be friends..I'm sorry about all that I just-" he came closer.

Yoongi backed up.

Jimin opened his arms, wrapping them around Yoongi.

"H-Hey! Let go of me-"

"Jimin? What's going on in here?" Hoseok asked, stepping in the room with his helmet balanced on his hip and hair damp from sweat.

"I'm hugging my friend.." Jimin explained, smiling softly.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, slipping away from Jimin's grip. "Ex, boyfriend actually." Yoongi implied brushing himself off and glaring at Jimin who's smile faded.