TEACHERS PET (2/2)

Yoongi walked back to Mr. Jung's room. It had reached the end of the day and the boy couldn't escape the teasing.

It was embarrassing.

He knocked on the door, Mr. Jung opening it with his famous heart shaped smile that Yoongi adored.

"Welcome back Yoongi!" He interjected, opening the door for Yoongi to come in.

"Just pull up a chair at my desk and Ill give you more instruction in a moment.." Mr. Jung explained.

"Yes sir," Yoongi muttered, looking up at his teacher with innocent eyes.

Mr. Jung gulped, closing the door behind him.

Yoongi gripped the straps of his backpack, setting it down and pulling a chair next to Mr. Jung's.

"Okay, here." Mr. Jung muttered, handing Yoongi a slip of paper titled 'fraction and Probability'

Yoongi forgot how much he hated math.

Maybe he could be slick and pull one of those seductive moves that student did in stories and movies just to get a free A+.

Eh it was too risky.  

Well-

"M-Mr. Jung..?" Yoongi called, His teacher looking back at him and humming.

The older male was printing out more papers, probably for Yoongi to work on- but..

"Can you come here for a moment?"

The teacher did as asked. "What's up?"

Yoongi stood up, pointing to his office chair. "Sit down."

Mr. Jung raised an eyebrow, sitting down.

Yoongi took a deep breath, smirking. He wrapped his legs around his teachers waist, straddling him in his chair.

"Woah- what are you...doing-?"

"Shhh, I like this seat better Hoseok." Yoongi murmured, his heart beating rapidly.

He didn't know where all this confidence was coming from.

Hoseok placed his hands on Yoongi's hips. "I-Is it alright if I put my hands here..?"

Yoongi hummed, laying his head on his teachers chest.

This was wrong.. it was really wrong.

But- technically.. or well- according to Yoongi,
It was only really wrong if it felt wrong. And it didn't really feel wrong. It felt rather- right.

It was just the fact that Hoseok was Yoongi's teacher that was a bit wrong.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, brushing his hair out of his face, exposing his forehead. "Yknow sir.." he paused. "You're really good looking,"

"thanks.." Hoseok  looked down at Yoongi's lips and then to his eyes, and back to his lips again.

"Sir.. if you want it so bad then just go for it.." Yoongi stated, the corner of his lips forming a smirk.

He couldn't hold himself back anymore, so he smashed his lips against the others.

The younger reacted almost immediately, his heart beating rapidly in his chest and his face heating up.

Hoseok picked up the younger, sitting him on the desk as their lips continued to fit perfectly against each other's.

They pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting the two.

"Gosh Yoongi, you're so hot.." Hoseok panted, looking down at the small boy who's cheeks were painted pink.

Yoongi gulped, reaching for the zipper of Hoseok's pants.

Suddenly, a alarm starting going off, Hoseok groaning.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuckk.." Hoseok mumbled, quickly zipping his pants back up and reaching for his phone.

He turned the alarm off, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yoongi, I have to go- I totally forgot I had somewhere to be. oh my fuck-"

Yoongi pouted. "Where are you going?"

Hoseok looked up guiltily, rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh..a date.."

Yoongi's playful pout dropped, his face dry of any expression. "Oh,"

"Yeah..uh-"

"I'll go..don't worry about it.. uh- thank you, for-..today..uhm- I have to go anyways so- goodbye Mr. Jung.." Yoongi quickly muttered, grabbing his stuff and quickly leaving the room.

Hoseok sighed. He could tell the boy was hurt. But there wasn't much he could do about it.

A relationship between a teacher and a student wouldn't ever last.

:P