THATS WHAT I WANT (3/3)

It was a little while after the game has started, the cheer team already being done with their cheers.

For now, they were just cheering the team on as usual.

People cheered as the team easily beat the other.

This team had pretty good players.

A girl with long brown hair came over to Yoongi gripping his shoulder. "Say, do you like Hoseok?" She asked, pointing to the boy Yoongi was currently staring at.

"No" Momo and Yoongi quickly muttered in unison.

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? Cause blondie over here really seems to enjoy the view."

"Hyoning, what do you want?" Momo spat, sighing and pulling her arm off Yoongi.

Hyoning laughed, looking at Yoongi. "Well..I just want to be friends! Just to... welcome you to the team," she explained, smiling.

Yoongi thought, shrugging. "Oka-"

"No, he's good." Momo mumbled, fake smiling and pushing the girl away.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as Hyoning rolled her eyes and walked away saying 'your loss'

"Hey, what was that for?" Yoongi asked, looking at Momo.

"Yoongi, Hyoning is Bad. News. She can ruin your life in a fucking snap!" She exclaimed, shaking Yoongi's shoulders.

Yoongi blinked a few times. "Okay, Okay..I get it." He mumbled, rubbing his shoulder for it now hurt thanks to momo's harsh shaking.

"What has she done?"

Momo sighed. "She's crazy for Jung Hoseok. Rumor has it, they dated for awhile but broke up because he was just one of her side hoes."

Yoongi widened his eyes. "Is that why she asked me if-"

"Duh. She also humiliated Jeon Heejin in front of the whole school because she liked Hoseok. Heejin moved schools, A school All the way in Ireland." Momo added.

Yoongi gulped, looking at his feet. He didn't want to be the next Jeon Heejin.

Momo sighed, detecting Yoongi's worried state. "Listen, you'll be fine. Just  ignore her and cheer for Hoseok. I'm sure we'll win!"

Yoongi looked up, nodding with a small smile and returning his attention back to the game.

Momo nudged Yoongi. "Come on, cheer for your man!"

Yoongi blushed, laughing nervously. "U-Uhm.. g-go Hoseok!" He yelled, Momo laughing.

"At meant his team, not LITERALLY him-"

"Oh-" Yoongi paused, blushing in embarrassment. "Go team! There. Better?"

Momo giggled, nodding.

The game was down to its last few seconds, the team already knowing they would win.

It was 22-9.

3..2..1..

Everyone cheered, the team had indeed won.

"Yes! See?" Momo cheered, jumping up and down, she grabbed Yoongi's hands Yoongi giggling and jumping with her. "I told you we'd win!"

She looked back at the field, her smile dropping. "Yoongi..don't look now, but..Hyoning is totally sucking your man's face off.."

Yoongi's eyes widened, him turning to the field to see exactly what Momo had said.

There Hyoning was, making out with Hoseok.