ABOVE HIM (1/3)

"God it feels good not to be a freshman anymore.." Hoseok sighed, leaning against his locker as his eyes scanned across the school hallway.

"Totally feel you man," Sejun muttered "so, what about you and Eva?"

Hoseok practically almost frowned at the mention of his so called 'girl friend' "oh, you know... same old same old," he nervously replied.

"Did you guys hang out much at all this summer?"

"Not- that much honestly..." Hoseok murmured, looking at the floor. "Especially because of my whole Europe trip, y'know?"

"Well yeah," sejun mumbled. "I almost forgot about that. Everyone was sooo jealous when they saw all your pictures on Instagram."

Hoseok chuckled. "Well- you know I can't help it!"

A sudden Shuffle was heard from behind Hoseok, a girl with short black hair appearing next to Hoseok. She wrapped her arms around his bicep, smiling up at him.

"Hey Handsome,"

"Gosh, you scared me." Hoseok laughed.

The girl who went by the name of Eva, pronounced as Ava, giggled. "Sorry, i didn't mean to.."

Sejun smiled intently at the couple. "Aww, you two are soo cute,"

————————-

"YOONGI, YOONGI, YOONGI, YOONGIII!"

"Oh thank god you found me, this place is literally so big-" Yoongi gasped, relieved that his best friend had found him throughout the crowded halls.

"I know right- this place is like.. HUGE." Jungkook exaggerated.

Yoongi giggled, nodding. "Anyways, what is it?"

"Yoongi."

"Oh no, who is he?" Yoongi asked, already knowing Jungkook way too well.

"Well..." Jungkook started. "He's— prettyyy cute."

"Y'know honesty Kook, I think you might be the gayest person I know." Yoongi stated, laughing.

Jungkook smiled proudly to himself. "I'm gonna take that as a complement."

Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes, leaning against his locker. "Yeah whatever, what does he look like?"

Jungkook sighed dramatically. "Well, he's a sophomore like us, about the same height as me, maybe taller? dirty blonde hair, with beautiful brown eyes. I don't think I've ever seen eyes so pretty.."

Jungkook gasped, turning to Yoongi. "Is this what love feels like?"

Yoongi laughed. "Woah woah, calm down there Romeo."

"But his eyes!" Jungkook squealed.

"Did you even talk to him-?" Yoongi questioned.

"What?! Of course not! I don't even know if he likes boys-" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You don't need to know that to talk to him-" Yoongi claimed, shrugging.

"Still! What if he thinks I'm hitting on him?"

"Well, I mean... you kinda are?" Yoongi snickered.

"Well I don't want him to know that if he doesn't like boys!" Jungkook debated.

Yoongi sighed. "Your love life is honestly reality show worthy."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "But my love life is me crushing on lots of cute boysss, and then they break my hearttt, Annnnd- oh. I see what you mean now-"