🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞

Kimiko's POV:

Kimiko's POV:

"She did it! She overpassed blue team!"

"Oh damn, that shorty had it in her," Sanemi comments, proud of her achievement. 

"Did you see her eyes were closed?" 

"Yeah, she told me it was something her Captain said to her. Looks like it worked," I reply to Giyuu.

"Basketball's next. Apparently, since this is the first game of Core Unity, it is compulsory that we all go. But, after this game, it isn't. So we can go if we want. If not, then we either hang in outside or stay in the theatre and watch the games there. And also keep track of the points," Sanemi reminds us.

"I'll go. I feel kinda bad that Inosuke's trying so hard to get me to play, so I'll be there to support him,"

"I'll go. Not because of Inosuke. I'm lonely, so yeah," Giyuu states.

"I'd rather not. I need to support Genya with his archery, which is like, in an hour. Even though he's in the other team, I kinda have to support him,"

"It's fine. Tell him I wish him luck!"

"Will do," Sanemi pats my head.

"Hey, you see Naruto running?" Giyuu catches our attention, facing us to the track.

"Oh damn. HE'S NECK AND NECK WITH GREEN TEAM!" 

"COME ON, NARUTO!!!" We all cheer for Naruto, even if he's running style is a bit... unorthodox.

***

Koyuki's POV:

"I've always wondered why Naruto runs like that," I say, out of breath while Hajuki carries me to the green field inside the track.

"I guess it works for him," He replies, setting me down on the grass and handing me my water bottle.

"You did great, Koyuki!" Kakashi compliments.

"Thanks, you too, Kakashi,"

"I'll go now, wish me luck!" Ha-coochie pats my head, and walks away from us, into the track and in position.

"He'll be fine," Kakashi sits down next to me.

"I know he will. I mean, second place wouldn't be bad?"

"Of course not! Hopefully, in basketball, we'll at least get higher than green team,"

"Oh yeah."

"Hey, Naruto's neck and neck with green team!" Kakashi shouts.

"FOR REAL!?!" He was right, Naruto speeds up, their positions changing from first to second, and second to first multiple times.

They turn for the last time, Naruto extending his hand out, with the metallic purple baton, and handing it over to Hajuki. After Hajuki speeds off, Naruto stops, his hands on his knees while he tries to catch his breath, and makes his way to us.