🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Narrator's POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Narrator's POV:

It's the annual Council meeting, for Kimetsu. As it has been a couple of weeks, both councils are still divided, hoping that by the end of the month, all 18 pupils will have meetings together. This meeting is where students talk about the issues that are currently in the school, or things they want to do, like festivals which they think would be good for the other students in the school.

No one had any particular issues about the new unity. Well, all apart from Mitsuri. Turns out she was the only one who saw this divide forged of hatred, and lust and saw this as a bad thing, so she decided to raise it up to the board.

"I'm sure they'll warm up to each other soon enough!" Rengoku says.

"They can figure it out themselves, if they hate, then they will, you can't force them to like each other," Giyuu states coldly and quietly.

"I understand, but I don't think this will go out anytime soon," She replies.

"I agree," Uzui starts off. "Letting them decide it for themselves would be very unflamboyant. That's what we're here for, to help. To give them a little boost in these situations. Not to stand there like unflamboyant hawks and do nothing,"

"Ara ara~ It seems we're in conflict. I for one agree with Mitsuri and Uzui," Shinobu smiles warmly.

"Poor souls, I will pray for them..." Gyomei presses his hands together, in prayer.

"Who cares!?!" Sanemi burst out. "They killed our people!"

"We killed theirs as well-

"I see..." Ubuyashiki murmurs, somehow grabbing everyone's attention.  "Well, how about we do this..."

***

"That could work!" Rengoku chirps.

"Yeah, it's almost fool-proof as well. The worst possible outcome is that it won't do anything. Not that the students will somehow hate each other more," Obanai adds on, speaking for the first time in this meeting.

"So, is this settled?" Giyuu asks.

"For now, yes. Although, I will have to speak to Muzan about this first, to see if he agrees as well. Then, at the end of the month, our council and their council will band together, on how to do this," Ubuyashiki explains.

"Yeah, thanks Mitsuri, for the idea!" Uzui's hand fist-bumps Mitsuri's.

"You have our thanks,"

"No problem, guys!"

***

It's now the end of the day, and Ubuyashiki and Muzan are sorting out papers, waiting for their shift to end at 5:00 PM, when they can go back to their dorms. Ubuyashiki is aware of what he has to talk to Muzan about, he's just waiting for the right moment... which is...

"Muzan, my council has proposed something to do for the whole school,"

...Now! Timed perfectly.

"Oh, I'm curious,"

"Well," He starts off. "I'm sure you are aware of the divide in the school, including what happened in one of your student council member's classes, am I correct?"

"Yes,"

"So, we propose a competition,"

"Competition?"

"Yes, the first 25 classes vs the last 25 classes. The student council won't get any special treatment. They are just students in this,"

"What would it be about?"

"Simple. Sports, knowledge, obstacle course, cooking, DT, everything! The main purpose of this is not to see which team is better, more, bringing the 2 sides together,"

"I see, well, since, at the end of the month, our councils will band together, we can decide what it would entail," 

"Exactly. And they will be mainly group activities or pairs. But they will have to pair up or be in groups with the student from the other side,"

Muzan places his hand on his chin, "I see. It could work,"

"I'm glad you agree, Muzan,"

[06/03/2022]Sorry, this chapter is shorter than the other ones, guys

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[06/03/2022]
Sorry, this chapter is shorter than the other ones, guys. I'll try and make the next chapter the same length as the others.