🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐆𝐲𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨?

It's been a while since that happened, and thankfully, the rumour died down

It's been a while since that happened, and thankfully, the rumour died down. No one looks at me weirdly, not even the demons. Although, whenever I look around, I always see Gyutaro, you know, the guy who started the rumour about me, Daki's brother, I always see him look at me.

Not in a, "I hate you forever" glare, but a stare, as if he was... interested...

Well, I would be lying if I said he didn't look good. He has pale skin, his shirt untucked and never seem to wear his blazer. He also has his sleeves rolled up as well, usually. He has green eyes, which compliments him nicely, however, he's a trouble maker, along with his sister. 

Those type of people is annoying. They think it's funny to cause trouble in class and that it's cool to be sent out to get detention, when all people want to do is learn, in quiet, while the teacher is talking. I wonder how their class puts up with them...

However, I want to have a few words with him.

"Hey, Kaigaku,"

He turns to me, "Yeah?"

That's another member of the student council. He's a fuckboy, just so you know. We befriended each other not long after the rumours died, and he thought that they were false, which is a relief. Whenever Akaza and Yuki get... flirty... ew, I always leave unannounced. I don't even think they notice I'm gone.

Anyways, I'll always find Kaigaku not far, flirting with some of the ladies, and he always has time for me, which I'm glad for. 

"Gyutaro... he's always looking at me," I say.

"No, he isn't-" He looks around, to see where Gyutaro is. "Yeah, he is,"

I sigh. 

"Why do you think he's staring at you like a stalker?" He rests his arm on the metal pole.

"Well, you know the rumours? He started it," I answer.

"Yeah, but he's not glaring at you, he seems interested in you,"

"Why would he be interested in me? After all, I twisted his sister's arm," I say.

"Yeah, he's very protective of his sister,"

"Even if she is a pick-me," I mutter.

He chuckles, "Yeah, can't disagree with you there!" He pauses, "Well, talk to him. Maybe he'll open up,"

"Is he the type to open up about these types of things...?"

"Well- no. But what harm would it be to try?"

"Yeah... you're right. I better talk to him alone, I guess,"

"You know, since Gyutaro has detention today after school, and Daki doesn't, you can speak to him there, preferably after, because his teacher is very strict on what time they should arrive," He advises.

"Ah yes, thank you! How can I repay you?"

"Well~" He smirks, "Maybe if you let me take you on a date~"

I punch his shoulder playfully, "Kaigaku! I'll buy you some highlighters. You needed some since you always ask me for them after class,"

Sanemi moved classes, so now we don't have a form rep, and now since Kaigaku and I became friends, he always asks me for things, mainly highlighters, just so that the teachers think he's taking this seriously.

"That'll do," He admits.

***

I follow Kaigaku's advice, waiting for Gyutaro outside his class after school. I got his classroom from Kaigaku, and I also checked inside if he was in there, so it was fine. He's supposed to be there for an hour, so I spent 55 minutes in the library, 5 minutes to spare to walk to his class.

He opens the door and sees me.

"Why are you here?" He asks, walking as if he doesn't want me to answer.

I try to keep up with him. "Why do you always look at me?" 

He stops. "No I don't,"

"You do. It's obvious." I reply. "Why?"

"It's none of your business," He replies sheepishly and continues walking.

"It is!" I say. 

He doesn't stop walking, instead, walking faster. I run up to him, pushing him against the wall and pinning him.

"Wh-what are you doing!?!"

"Trying to get some answers,"

He stays silent, looking away from me. I take my hand on his cheek, making him face me.

"Why?" He blushes at the sudden action.

He sighs, "Because you're interesting and I want to know you more!" He blurts out.

I was taken aback by his sudden words. A blush crept up on my face, as I let him go. 

"Y-you should've asked! I would've loved to be your friend!"

"I-"

"Wait, why do you want to know me? You started the rumour about the incident, which was only half true,"

"Half?"

"I twisted Daki's arm, only because she said she was going to put me in my place. But I never stole the book from Douma. In fact, he gave it to me!" I explain.

"I- may have forgiven you. And Ume sees you as a threat, so,"

"Ume?" I asked, unfamiliar with the name.

"Daki's birth name," He explains.

"That's a nice name," I compliment.

"Yeah... anyways, you don't have to accept... or whatever... but..."

"Sure, let's be friends," I interrupt him.

He smiles, "Give me your number,"

"Sure,"

We exchanged numbers as we walk out of the gate, and stopped where our residences were. One building for the boys, one for the girls. 

"Well, see you tomorrow, Gyutaro,"

"See ya, Kimiko,"

We parted ways, him going off the boys' building, while I go to the girls. That's when I remember, Daki sees me as a threat?

[03/03/2022] Wow, I couldn't find any Akaza wallpapers, so let's just do Inosuke

[03/03/2022]
Wow, I couldn't find any Akaza wallpapers, so let's just do Inosuke. One of the best characters, by far. I know I've been doing a lot of the Akuma Academy council, so I wanted to do some with the Kimetsu council, and also Kimiko and Koyuki's first meeting with Kokushibo.