🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍!

Akari's POV:

Akari's POV:

I'm sitting with Akaza, currently waiting for Koyuki to come back from class, as she was called by Yoriichi-san. I go on my phone, bombarded with messages from Gyutaro such as, "How are you?" "Listen, I had no idea this would happen," "Please, let me explain" and those things. The thing is, I'm not upset or angry with him.

"Answer his messages," Akaza says, not bothering to look at me.

"Why?"

"He didn't do anything, you know,"

"I know, but that's not the reason why I'm ignoring him,"

"Then why are you?"

"..."

"Well?"

"I'm scared..." I admitted, ashamed I would say something like that.

He finally looks at me, "Scared? Why?"

"I think Daki has my file... and maybe the reason why she said those things was because I was hanging out with her brother... and... I don't want her to say anything... I got exposed once, not looking for it again," I sigh.

"Hmmmm... Well, I have no clue how she got it, and there's not much I can do. And talking to her would be useless... But, I'll think of something. But, in the meantime, you should talk to Gyutaro, see what he has to say. And if you're worried about Daki, ask him to meet up someplace where she would never go,"

I then think back to the place where Douma took me after the incident. "...Fine, I'll text him now,"

"Good,"

I take out my phone and go on his contact on Whatsapp. 

***

Private messages between you and Gyutaro💚🐈‍⬛
Today:

Gyutaro💚🐈‍⬛:
Kimiko
Please
Let me explain
It's not my fault
I would never do anything like that
Please
Stop ignoring me
I promise I had nothing to do with it
I didn't even know!

Meet me on the path that connects the English block and the cafeteria
I know you know where it is
I'll let you explain

Gyutaro💚🐈‍⬛:
Thank you!

One thing

Gyutaro💚🐈‍⬛:
Yes?

Don't tell anyone that you're coming

Gyutaro💚🐈‍⬛:
I won't
I promise

Good

***