🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏!!!

Akari's POV:

Akari's POV:

Today's going on, as usual, Yuki and Akaza are having their own personal time ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛) and I'm with Kaigaku and Gyutaro. I personally thought that they would have some issues... since they seem very different, but actually, they get on quite well, it's just the disagreeing of certain topics. 

"And then the teacher opened the door and saw the girl's finger inside her own pussy!" Kaigaku laughs uncontrollably.

"..."

"..."

"Come on!" He slaps Gyutaro's shoulder playfully. "It was funny!"

"It was funny up until someone from the year younger than she came in and slapped her ass." He corrects.

"Nothing was funny," I say.

"Damn, you guys are boring,"

"No, you're just weird," Gyutaro replies, making me laugh slightly.

"Wow, so he can make you laugh by saying 4 words and I can't by saying this hilarious story of some girl on Reddit?"

"Yeah," We say at the same time. 

He dramatically clutches his chest, "Wow guys... I am soooo hurt right now," He tears up, making us laugh at his stupidity. "I thought we were BESTIES!" He shrieked out the last word. "¡ME DIVORCIÉ DE TU MADRE Y TE CONVERTIRÁS EN ABUELO SOLTERO, AMOR MÍO!" He shouts in Latin. I have no idea what it means but it was funny.

"Onii-chan!!!" Daki screams out, running up to Gyutaro and clutching his arm. "You said you were hanging out with friends, so why are you hanging out with someone as meaningless as her!" She points at me.

"She's nice, Ume. If you just give her a-"

"No! She hurt me, remember! She deserves to die!" 

"You screamed like a little bratty child to the Library, so I think we're even!" I shout back at her.

"No! Never! Onii-chan, why would you hang out with someone as ugly as her!?! You deserve so much better!" 

"Hey!" Kaigaku steps in. "Don't you-"

"Shut up, replacement!" She shouts accusingly. "This girl is tricking you, onii-chan! She's using you to give out information about me!"

"Why the fuck- I don't care about you, at all! Why do you assume that I'm hanging out with your brother just for you! The whole fucking world doesn't revolve around you!" At this point, the people around us can hear us, whispering to one another and crowding around us. 

"Because you are! Onii-chan, don't you see!?! I'm the victim here!" She cries out.

"No, you're not!"

"YES, I AM! NO ONE LIKES YOU, THAT'S WHY YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND COMMITTED SUICIDE, RIGHT BEFORE YOU WERE GOING TO BE MARRIED AND LEFT YOU ALL ALONE LIKE THE MISERABLE FUGLY LITTLE SHIT YOU ARE!"