🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Narrator's POV:

Narrator's POV:

She walks up to the front of the class, notes in hand as she takes a deep breath. She looks at her notes once again before placing them on the table and looking at the almost empty class. 

"Around a century ago, Lord Muzan Kibutsuji was defeated. Everyone celebrated, some mourned, some died, but everyone can rest easy, knowing the Demon Lord was defeated, along with all of the demons that he created." 

She takes a deep breath, "Now, 100 years later, the top 400 Demon Slayers (teachers not included) were reincarnated, to go through Kimetsu Academy. This "academy" I speak of is the same as normal schools, normal lessons, normal times of the day, and extracurricular activities as well!" She looks over to her teacher, who gives her an encouraging nod.

"But it's not just Demon Slayers. Souls who also had an impact on an important role in the war, some from the past, and some who were there until the very end, like Yushiro-san and Tamayo-san, who make up 10% of the school, making up 500 pupils in Kimetsu Academy."

She pauses for a moment, before speaking again, "This Academy only runs for 10 years, from 2018-2028. After they graduate, they will go out to the world and live their life. But Kimetsu Academy isn't the only Academy made..."

"Fantastic, Kimiko," Her teacher praises.

"Yoriichi-san, I still don't know why I have to do this introduction," She whines. 

"Well, you're our most achieving student in this school, so I don't see why not?" He answers.

"Why can't the student council do it? It would make more sense for one of them to do this half of the presentation while a student from Akuma Academy's council does their one." She explains.

"It would, but let's not dwell on it, Kimiko. You're gonna do a fantastic job!" 

"Yeah!" My friend, Koyuki encourages. "You'll do amazing. After all, you'll have Sensei and me in your little corner!"

"I couldn't have said it better myself. Don't worry, tomorrow is when students from Akuma Academy will join, so you'll only have to do this one more time before it's done and dusted."

"Yeah, but I still don't understand why 4 years after we got enrolled on this school that the demons in human form have to come here," Koyuki wonders.

"Well, maybe to let the demons and slayers settle down. After all, this is the first time they met after around 100 years, obviously for you and Koyuki is longer. And don't worry, the demons don't have any blood demon arts, so they're not going to hurt you." Yoriichi explains.

"Hey Sensei," Kimiko starts.

"Yeah?"

"Isn't your brother one of the students in Akuma Academy?" She asks.

He sighs before answering, "Yes, and he's the head of their student council, so-"

"You'll think you'd be able to patch things up, sir?" Koyuki asks.

"Hmmmm... maybe. I don't want to force him to like me, even after all that's happened, so whenever he's ready." 

"Hey, Yuki?"

"Yeah, Kari?"

"What about your husband? Isn't he one of the pupils in the student council?" She asks, raising her eyebrows in a teasing way.

"oKEY- FIRST OFF!" She shouts unintentionally, "He's not my husband. We were about to get married but..." She trails off. 

"Sorry, Yuki..."

"No, it's fine. And second! Yes, he is! Hopefully, once we meet, he'll remember me. After all, he has been a demon for over 200 years..."

"Koyuki, I'm sure he will remember you," Yoriichi-san states.

"Yeah! If he doesn't, I'll knock some sense into him!" Kimiko says before cracking her knuckles with a devilish grin on her face.

"Haha... thanks, Kari. And anyway, maybe you'll find a guy there... (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"nO-"

"Girls, I think we've done enough for today. Make sure you get some rest today and I will see you tomorrow," 

"Okay, Sensei," They say in unison, saluting exaggerating, which earns a chuckle from Yoriichi.

***

"Hey, Yuki?" She asks on her bed, lying down with her hands on her head, looking up to the ceiling.

"Yeah, Kari?" She responds, turning her body to face me, blanket on top of her.

"I feel... different," 

"How so?"

"Like, my life's going to change in these next 6 years..."

"Yeah,"

"Well, yours is definitely. You're gonna meet the L-O-Y-L,"

"Loyl?"

"Love of your life. And when you do, I will be your No.1 shipper. Yall better invite me to your wedding, hun."

"I-"

"(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥"

"Fine- You're lucky I love you,"

"Love you too!"

"And, you might meet a guy there, who'll you love to death."

"I'm literally the most unlovable person in this entire existence. Don't test me."

"You have the right to remain silent," She finger-guns at me. "Anything you say, can and will be used against you in the court of law. You-"

"-have the right to an attorney." She cuts her off.

"Hey! I was supposed to say that!"

"Haha... let's go to sleep now. We have a long day ahead of us."

"Yeah. Goodnight, Kari."

"Night, Yuki."