🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫!

"Wait!" I heard someone say behind me

I sigh, turning around to see Douma jogging up to me. To be honest, I didn't have a problem with him. Or Daki, in fact. The only reason why I said what I said was that if I didn't, they'll probably think of me as someone they should bully, so I decided to make the move first, let them know they shouldn't mess with me, you know?

"You need something?" I ask.

"Here," He says, giving me the next issue of the 'My Little Monster' book.

I hold it in my hands, "This is useless. I didn't even check out, or return my other one, so I can't take it," I say, extending my arm to give it to him.

He looks down at me, but not in a degrading way. Since I'm 5'8, and he's 6'0, or 6'1, I'm probably 4 or 5 inches shorter than him, so I have to look up at him, and he looks down at me.

"No, I asked the Librarian to check it out for you, since you got kicked out. Look inside if you want,"

I open the book to the first page, where all of the checkout stamps with the date, month and year on it. I look at the most recent stamp, to see that it was in fact, today's date.

"Oh, well, thank you," I say, smiling a bit.

"No problem, princess~" He smirks.

"Why are you calling me princess? I don't even know you, Douma," I admit.

"So you know my name?"

"Well yeah, Akaza told me before." I deadpan.

"Oh~ what did he say?"

"He said you're annoying and I shouldn't talk to you because your emotions are faker than Regina Geroge's wig,"

"Awwww, that's so rude!"

"Anyways, you didn't answer my question," I say, putting my book into my bag.

"Well, what else would you call someone who spoke in assembly with such beauty, such grace? Your beautiful voice vibrates around the room, God, I could hear it for days," He gives me a close-eyed smile.

"Um, thank you?" My thanks coming off as more of a question than a statement.

"No problem, princess~"

"Well, I need to go now, see ya later, Douma," I said before walking off.

"Goodbye, for now," He says before I hear his footsteps retreating in the other direction.

What? Class is about to start soon, so why is he going to the Library? Ah, never mind. Why should I care?

***

We're currently in class, our first lesson in our very new class. It turns out I was right, Yuki and I are both in the same class! I can finally rest easy-. Classes in this school work... differently than in Japan and the UK. Actually, it's a mix of both.

You see, in the UK, Every subject has a different teacher, in a different classroom, depending on the subject. But, in Japan, and forgive me if I'm wrong, you're always in the same class and the same teacher, at least until the year ends.

This school is a mix. You have the same teacher every lesson, but you change classrooms for every subject. 

Anyways, I don't want to bore you with this. So I'll stop.

I'm currently writing notes for this lesson, taking in all of Yoriichi-sensei's information as best as I can. Until we hear a knock on the door. Sensei walks to the door, opens it and whispers to the person on the other side. 

"Kimiko? Please come outside," He demands.

I get up from my seat, walk to the door and shut it behind me so that no one in the class can hear me. I see the Librarian, with one of the Deputy Heads of the school, with Daki and Douma. Oh shit.

"Kimiko, I hope you understand what you've done," She says, disappointed in me.

"Yeah..." 

"This is really disappointing, Kimiko. Not only did you hurt one of the student council, but you also stole the book of another!" The Deputy Head announces.

"Stole a book? Who did I steal it from?" I ask, the look of confusion riddled on my face.

"Who else?" His hand reaches Douma's shoulder. "I hear from Douma that you stole his book, just because he got it before you did,"

"Wait what?!?" I shout. "He gave it to me! Said that he signed the book out in my name after I got kicked out. That's why I took it. I also saw the inside of the book and saw the date stamp," I explain.

"Sir, she's lying!" Douma interrupts. "She stole the book from me. Sure, I went to her, but to see how she was doing. She looked angry. She saw my book and stole it!" He accused.

"You fucking liar!"

"That's enough, Kimiko!" The Librarian shouts, making us all flinch. "I didn't want to hear another sound from you..." She threatens lowly, almost growling at me.

"For your punishment, you'll have detention for the whole week, lunchtime and after school," The Deputy Head informs.

My hand curls up into a fist as I stood there, not saying anything.

"You three may go back to your lessons. Kimiko, I'll see you at lunch." And from there, we dispersed.

I open the door behind me, slamming the door loudly, silencing the whole class. I walk over to my desk, sitting down violently. No one dares to say anything to me, let alone look at me. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him... sorry, Akaza... Koyuki will definitely ask me what happened after school, but she'll have to wait because I have after school detention as well!

I'm boiling with rage, I wanted to murder them right then and there. I've always had this problem. Unlike some people, who go out on a rampage whenever someone annoys them the tiniest bit, I'm not like that. I'm the type to wait... until they cross me over the edge, until the string snaps, then in 3 seconds I'm suddenly declared a murderer. Well, obviously I wouldn't kill them. You believe me, right?

 You believe me, right?