🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲...

Today is the day

Today is the day. Our alarms are set at 6:30 AM, as the games start at 8:00 AM. At 6:30-7:00 AM, we're obligated to wake up, get ready and have breakfast, and also pack a lunch if we're hungry. This will go on for 2 days. Saturday and Sunday, so on Friday we took the day off and on Monday we will as well. 

"Yuki, get your lazy ass up!" I shout, throwing my pillow at her.

"I'm up... calm down,"

"Sports is today, so you need to get ready! Have you been improving?"

"Yeah, a lot, actually. Now, I can run a mile without passing out,"

"Great. It's the relay, right?"

"Yep. No way in hell I'm doing a single race. Well, I'd be running the same amount as the people who do 400 metres, but in this case, they'd be people who are with me, so I guess it'll be fine?"

"What number?"

"I'm third, Hajuki is last, fifth,"

"Damn. Well, even if we don't win this one, I'll be proud of you two regardless,"

"Thanks, mom," She smirks playfully.

"Haha, yeah. You're also doing what else?"

"Uuuuhhhh..."

"Give me your sheet."

"Fine," She opens her drawer and takes out a piece of paper. She hands it to me, and I skim through it.

"Literacy and Psychology, hm?"

"Oh yeah. I'm representing Purple Team only for Literacy, not for Psychology,"

"You're a sub,"

"What about you?"

"Unfortunately, I'm representing 3 of the courses for Purple,"

"Which ones?"

"Maths, which is alright, I guess. Sociology and History,"

"Aww, man! I wanted to do History..."

"Yeah, it's way better than Geography,"

"Well, Murata will beg to differ,"

We laugh, trying to relieve the tension that is shaking us to the core.

"We should get ready now,"

"Yep,"

***

"TOMIOKA GIYUU GET YOUR LAZY ASS OVER HERE!" Sanemi screams, vibrating the whole ass court.

"Damn, calm yo ass down,"

"NO! I'M STRESSING HELL HELL FOR BUSINESS STUDIES!"

"Same, but for Archery, dammit, why did your brother have to be on the Yellow Team? He's like the ace. No way I can compete with that,"

"Well, at least you don't have to do CHEMISTRY!" Kaigaku screams the last word.

"I HAVE TO RUN!" Yuki screams. "IT'S WORSE!"

"I have to do three, so..."

"Like, represented?"

"Yeah,"

"..."

"That is so much worse," Sanemi adds on.

"Yeah, lol,"

"HAH! BASKETBALL! YOU SEE, KIRARI, IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST JOINED US, WE WOULD WIN!" Inosuke screams out of nowhere.

"That's not even her name!"

"Inosuke! Stop it!" Tanjiro scolds him.

"Dude, WE'RE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME DAMN TEAM!" I shout back, obviously annoyed.

"HAH!?! KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO, WHAT IS THE MEANING FOR THIS!?!" Inosuke turns his head to Tanjiro, who sighs in defeat.

"I-"

"And I oop-"

"Students, may I have your attention, please!" Muzan says, through the speakers. "Prior to your time, please make your way to your destination, for the games to begin. They will begin at 8:00 AM sharp, and now as it is 7:40, I suggest you all leave now. Pupils who do not have a course, please stay here and watch the leaderboard here," 

"Well, guess I have to go now!" Yuki sweatdrops, "Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!"

She leaves. "But still, you should,"

"S H U T!" I demand, putting my fingers together and silencing Inosuke.

"Goodbye, enemy,"

"HAH!?!"

"Inosuke! Let's go, now!" Tanjiro insists.

"Okay then..."

[03/04/2022]BROS WTF!?! BEFORE I WROTE THIS BOOK, I SEARCHED UP KOYUKI'S NAME TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD SPELL IT, AND IT SAID "KOYUMI" SO I DID THAT

[03/04/2022]
BROS WTF!?! BEFORE I WROTE THIS BOOK, I SEARCHED UP KOYUKI'S NAME TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD SPELL IT, AND IT SAID "KOYUMI" SO I DID THAT. THEN, LIKE A WHOLE MONTH OR TWO LATER, I SEARCHED IT AGAIN, AND IT SAID "KOYUKI" AND I HAVE TO CHANGE IT AGAIN! 

So, if you see any spelling mistakes of "Yuki" or "Koyuki" please tell me.