🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

Flashback:

Flashback:

"Hey, Kari," Yuki alerts me.

"Yeah?" I ask, writing a few notes for my History class.

"What are you going to wear for the party? It would be so cool if we got something matching!" Yuki squeals.

"Uhhh... I dunno? Like a nice plain dress, I guess." I mumble, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Come on! This is the party! We're probably never going to get invited ever again, so we're just gonna have to be the best!"

"Well, I don't care. I mean, I guess it would be fine for you to pick something out for me, as long as it's a dark shade of a colour, it's not too revealing and not too tight."

"Sure, let me just check your wardrobe," After minutes of scurrying through my closet, throwing pieces of clothing that doesn't match her taste, she almost threw out most of my clothes! "Yeah girl, you're hopeless. You can borrow mine~"

"Sure... But make sure to put my clothes back, otherwise, I'll call the FBI on you,"

"Haha! Sure, wait for a few," After she was done hanging up all of my clothes again, she makes her way to me and places her chin on my shoulder.

"Kimiko Akari... whatever are we supposed to do with you?" She asks sarcastically.

"I dunno. I'm a lost cause. Now leave me alone,"

"Fine, I'll just grab you a dress!"

After another few minutes later, she walks back in, a few dresses in her right hand.

"This one?" 

"Eh... too flashy,"

She tuts, "Tengen would be disappointed in you," She holds another one in her left hand. "This one?"

"Too tight," 

"This one?"

"Too neon. I wanna stand out but not stand out, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it,"

"And finally..."