🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞

Gyutaro's POV:

Gyutaro's POV:

I'm currently in my class. Our sensei asked us to split up into 2 groups, to do some debate... I don't know, I wasn't listening. As soon as we got up, all the pupils from the Kimetsu side are in a group, and Akuma was in another... I mean, it's kinda similar to boys and girls, boys in one group, and girls in another.

"Come on, guys! Why don't yall mix?" Our teacher asks.

"Why should we?" Someone from the other side asks. "Why should we team up with the beasts that killed us? That's shit stupid,"

"The whole point of this unity is that we become one, Yumeko," Our teacher explains, "What's the point of this is we didn't become one?"

"Well, we never asked to be in a school with these weaklings," Someone from our side says, pointing rudely at them.

"What did you say?" A boy from Kimetsu's side asks, more like threatened.

"I said what I said, pussy,"

And instantly, they were in an argument, shouting and screaming as if whoever lost the contest of who is louder will be expelled or something. Some people even had the audacity to throw things at people, causing fights which made the scene way more interesting.

What was I doing? In the fight? Naaaaaahhhh. I don't need to fight with other people. I only fight solo, when people piss me off. Instead, I was recording, to send to Ume, and her friends. What was even funnier was that Sensei didn't know what to do, so she just ran out of the classroom, probably to get help from a teacher. 

After 20 minutes, a few teachers arrived to separate the students, and I instantly put my phone away. After all, I didn't want to be caught, otherwise, they'll confiscate it, and make me delete the video. 

Though, that student was right... we never asked, or wanted to be here. I was much happier as a demon, honestly. I had pride for my ugliness, sending fear down people's throats before murdering them. Their faces just before they die is priceless, it's funny. 

Now, I'm... adequate

I still have the same features as when I was a demon, like my hair and the colour of my pupils. Now, I have pale skin, not grey. I actually look like a human being, and my scleras are white, not yellow. Hey, look at me. Using fancy words. I guess Science did pay off...

But... life isn't so bad here... I can finally have the satisfactory life I wanted... well, like other people. Now I don't have to worry about Ume.

"How dare you start a fight during Miss' lesson!?!" Muzan roared.

Damn, no need to get aggressive. I realised that I was still leaning against the wall, so I decided to sit down in my seat, catching the attention of Muzan.

"Gyutaro, I am genuinely surprised you weren't involved in the fight," Muzan says, shocked.

The whole class looks at me, some confused and some suspicious, however, there was one person that had to ruin it for me.