🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐑𝐮𝐊𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐬

Akaza's POV:

Akaza's POV:

It's been a week since that happened, and all week I've been trying to get Douma to confess, but he just wouldn't budge! I even record him, but somehow he knows that I am, no idea how or why. 

I've rarely seen Kimiko this week, only in breaks, probably because she has detention for the whole week and because we don't even have the same lessons, so that's probably why. In all fairness, I'm glad she's not here. NOT IN A BAD WAY, THOUGH! It's because of Koyuki, I finally get to spend time with her, what has it been, 200 years or so? 

Yeah...

I figured there would be no point in trying to get Douma to fess anymore, as her detention has just been lifted started from today. But she needs to be careful about what she says and does, according to Principle Ubuyashiki.

***

Akari's POV:

This has been the longest fucking week I've ever experienced in this stupid school. Other than the obvious reason, that I have detention for the whole week, but also because that prick Douma always thinks it's a good idea to talk to me whenever I'm out of lesson as if he didn't make me in trouble for no reason. 

Even in front of Akaza and Yuki, he always has a way of bringing himself into the conversation, so much so that if he even looks in my direction, he'll shout something like, "Hello, Kimiko!"

I haven't talked to Daki after the incident, and I sure as hell ain't gonna apologise. If she wants to talk to me, she can. But if she says something out of line, I'll leave. 

Oh, and ANOTHER THING! Some dick started rumours that I threatened both student council members to leave the school and suck my dick, and when they said no, I twisted Daki's arm and stole Douma's book. Like, WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Most demons hated that, so they would send mean glares at me, and I would send even meaner glares at them back. But, there were some demons who agreed and didn't want to be here themselves. Like, wot? 

More than half of the Kimetsu Academy 'agreed' with me, saying that the demons who killed them do not deserve a second chance. I mean, I really don't care if they're here or not, because it doesn't affect me. And those who don't, say that I shouldn't be saying that because it's 'rude'.

Anyways, it's Monday and I'm here with Yuki and bestie_of_the_year, Akaza, in our usual place. We finally got out new school uniforms and tried them out on the weekends. Looks like we were right, they were in fact, purple. 

***

"I genuinely love these uniforms!" Yuki squealed.

"Yeah, it looks good on you, darling," Akaza compliments.

"Ew-"

"Shut up. You're just jealous that you don't have a fiancé," Akaza retorts.

"You shut up. Otherwise, I'll save your contact as Haju-coochie for the rest of the year," I argue back.