🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐫?

Koyuki's POV:

Koyuki's POV:

It's currently lunchtime, and I'm in our regular spot, waiting to ask, "What the hell happened?". But, she never came. Once we got out of the classroom, Kari just sprinted out of the class, not looking back in the opposite direction. I hope she's okay...

"Koyuki?" Hajuki says, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Hello, Hajuki," I say, smiling at him.

"You okay? You seemed tense before I came here."

"No... It's about Kari,"

"Kari?"

"Ah, that's my nickname for Kimiko. Her nickname for me is Yuki,"

"Yuki? That's cute~" He smirks at me.

I blush at his words, "S-stop!" I say.

"You get flustered so easily," We pause for a moment before he spoke again, "What happened to Kimiko?"

"That's the thing, I don't know. In class, someone took her out and she came back in with so much anger not even Sensei had the guts to look at her!" I explain, worried. "Then, once class ended, she ran out faster than Sonic!"

"You should ask her, you guys are roommates, right? I'm sure she'll open up," He reassures me.

"Yeah... come on," I say, grabbing his hand lightly.

"Where are we going?" He asks, still not used to this place.

"I'm worried, and I need cuddles, somewhere where we're alone,"

"Of course, darling,"

***

I sit down next to Hajuki, backs against the wall, with my head on his shoulder, and hands interlocking. 

"Darling?" He says.

"Hmmm?" I say, not wanting to speak.

"Did you really throw a stapler at Yoriichi-san in your first year?"

I laugh at the memories, "So she told you?"

"Yeah,"

"Looks like she's the one who got us back together again, we should thank her once we see each other again,"

"Yes, we should. You know, if she wasn't here, and I saw you... I don't think I would have the courage to go to you," He admits to me.

"Well then, I would've first!"

"Haha..."

"Give me your phone,"

"Why?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Aren't I allowed to have my hubby's number?" He smiles before giving me his phone.

I add my number to his contacts, and I messaged myself on Whatsapp, to see if the message got through. Not even a second later, I heard a notification on my phone, checking it to see it was indeed the message I sent from his phone.