🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Narrators' POV:

Narrators' POV:

It was nearing the end of the month, which meant it was both the student council's first meeting together in the same boardroom. If you walk into the room, you'll find a big circular table, 20 seats around it. Since this was usually the Hashira's room, they sat in their normal place, while the Upper Moons found their own.

 Since this was usually the Hashira's room, they sat in their normal place, while the Upper Moons found their own

"Hello, students. Today is our first meeting together, as you all must know." Muzan starts off. "As you all know, the start of this new year as unity is well..."

"Not united?" Kaigaku interrupts.

"Y-yes, Kaigaku. So, a couple of meetings ago, my side of the council arranged this way, to help our students with this current situation." Ubuyashiki explains.

"And that is...?" Nakime fidgets with her fingers.

"A competition!" Uzui says flamboyantly. "It's a competition between the first 25 classes and the last 25 classes, and all of us as the student council will participate as regular students!"

"Yeah, the catch is, in the group or pair activities, you have to pair up with someone for the other side, so, someone from Kimetsu has to have a partner from Akuma, and vice versa!" Rengoku adds on.

"And... we have to get... as many points as we can... to win..." Muichiro blankly states, looking up at the ceiling.

"He can speak?" Akaza asks.

"Yes, he can," Shinobu answers.

"Why is he looking up?" Gyokko asks after Akaza.

"The clouds..."

"It's a dome ceiling-"

"A dome glass ceiling... so you can see the clouds..." Muichiro answers lost in his own world.

"Anyways," Obanai grabs everyone's attention. "The aim of this is not to see who can win, it's to see how things have progressed along the way,"

"And hopefully, this shit-fest with the division can end," Sanemi finally finishes.

"The end," Giyuu says at random.

"So, what do you guys think?" Shinobu smiles.

"Sounds like a good idea, it sounds promising," Kokushibo answers.

"And it's also a way for us to exercise, and learn more, for the cost of this. People may not want to learn, but they will if there's a competition," Hantegu adds on.

"Sounds fun!" Douma grins.

"Yeah, I don't care, really. But, I'm on board with it too, just so ya know," Gyutaro lays back on his chair, and on the back of his head.

"But it sounds boring," Daki complains. "Also, it might mess with my hair!"

"Yeah, um- no one asked," Giyuu cuts off. "So is everyone in?"

"If you agree with this idea, please raise your hand,"

All hands are risen, except for Daki, who scoffs at her defeat.

"Looks like it's settled then, we'll figure out the details soon, and we'll get back to you. In the meantime, do not tell anyone about this, and of course, you'll know what courses we do just like everyone else, as you're participating with the rest of them," 

"Wait, I have a question," Muichiro suddenly speaks.

"Yes, Muichiro?" Ubuyashiki looks at him.

"Actually 2, one, since I have a twin, and he knows me like the back of his hand, can I tell him? Otherwise, he's gonna be mad..."

"Oh uh..."

"Sure," Muzan answers. "What was your second question?"

"Not really a question, but... since we have 1000 students, then there would be a split 50%, 500 people in each team. But wouldn't that be too much...? Because, if there are around 10 courses... then there would be 50 people or 10% each. And if one of them is, for example... academic decathlon, there wouldn't be 50 people in one team. Also, some courses would have fewer people, some more, so how would that work...?"

Everyone's shocked by Muichiro's explanation, until Rengoku asks, "Then what should we do?"

"Why not 5 teams?" Nakime suggests. "Because there would be 100 people in each team, and hypothetically, if there were 10 courses, 10 people would be in one team. Or 5 pairs."

"But what if it's too small...?" Kaigaku asks himself.

"One person can do more than 1 course," Muichiro answers.

"You've been improving, Muichiro!" Mitsuri compliments. 

"Thanks... Kimiko-san's helping me with maths, and sometimes she gives me and Yuichiro advice on how to become more confident speakers... Sometimes Koyuki-san comes as well..."

"Ah yes, Kimiko's your tutor? I'm glad she's teaching you, and I hope she's getting better, because of-" Ubuyashiki pauses, knowing that the person who made her upset is in this room.

"Ugh! Why is everyone so obsessed with her?!" Daki asks loudly.

"Because she's nice!" Rengoku answers.

"...Most of the time..." Muichiro adds on, staring up to the ceiling once again.

"Ume," Gyutaro warns, shushing up Daki.

"See, why didn't you do that before, then she wouldn't have been humiliated!?!" Sanemi shouts, more like a statement than a question.

Gyutaro doesn't answer. In fact, he doesn't know why himself. He wanted to do so, so badly... but he didn't... why? Douma, on the other hand also felt guilty... but not for the same reason as Gyutaro. He's guilty because he's the one who stole her file with Daki, he had an option to say no. But he didn't... why? This was the first time in a while he experienced it... and he loathed it.

"Now, students, settle down." 

***

[08/03/2022]Just realised I didn't put Muichiro in Chapter 11 (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

[08/03/2022]
Just realised I didn't put Muichiro in Chapter 11 (╥︣﹏᷅╥). Maybe I did, can't remember, but I can't be asked to check ;-;. So now, I added him to this one! If you're smart, or you read the next chapter title, you'll probably guess who's gonna be our star guests next chapter! 

The next chapter will be a bit brighter, not sad like Chapter 11 or the end of this chapter.