🌹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐀?

"Here," Kaigaku slaps down a poster on our table at lunch

"What is this shit?" Gyutaro asks.

"First off, rude! And second of all, my buddy is throwing a party, and only some people can come."

"Some? Wouldn't that be boring?" I ask.

"No, there are only invitations so that the nerds and weird people aren't invited. Only the cool kids,"

"In that case, why are you inviting Kimiko then?" Akaza remarks.

"I'll ask that to your mom when I see her in HELL!" I peace sign towards the ceiling.

"You bi-"

"So!..." Yuki says, trying to break us up. "When is it?"

"Tomorrow night. He rented a hall and raised some money so that we can buy alcohol,"

"Time?"

"Like, 8 till... whenever you wanna leave,"

"I'll come, I mean, I kinda need a life," I admit.

"Same. I think this would be good,"

"Yeah, make us all loose until this stupid competition we're doing," Gyutaro says, looking at the poster.

"And you, Akaza?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Great! So that's four tickets. I'll go get them now,"

"Kay, see ya,"

As he leaves, Yuki starts the question, "Yall been drunk before?" We all shook our heads 'no'. "So, we need to find out what type of drunk we are!"

"Fun, okay so..." Gyutaro thinks for a while, "Akaza's the type of drunk to wear random clothes from the lost-and-found and pretend to start his own line,"

"Well, you're the one who pukes all the time!" Akaza shouts.

"Well, I think we can all agree that Kimiko's the type of drunk to sing karaoke while twerking," Yuki snickers.

"Like, the drunk-drunk, haha..."

"Yuki's the type of drunk to cry about the smallest thing, like her shoes are pink instead of red then laughs like a madman when she finds out that the shoes were actually purple," I cross my arms in approval with a smirk on my face.

"What about the student council? I think Giyuu's the type of drunk to just snowflake lay down on the floor singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'," Akaza says while eating his lunch.

"Well, Douma's definitely the type to scream-cry about how he doesn't have emotions while actually having emotions," Gyutaro smirks.

"I think it varies. Sure, one time he'll become a man-baby but I think sometimes he's the type of drunk that thinks it would be okay to throw someone off a cliff because since it's the night and people become vampires they'll turn into bats and fly," I state.

"That sounds like me!" Someone says, behind me.

"What are you doing here?" Gyutaro asks.

"What~? Aren't I allowed to be here~?" 

"No, but here. In class. With us?" Yuki pauses every now and then.

"Ah, hanging out with Daki was boring, so I came here! What were you guys talking about?"

"What type of drunk we would be,"

"That's easy!" He pulls out a chair and sits in between me and Akaza. "Kaigaku's the type of drunk who pees in a trash can,"

"True, true. But Ume's the type of drunk who would cut pieces of clothing and put on makeup that has no correlation and say, "I'm So BeAuTiFuL"," Gyutaro says, mocking Daki.

I laugh, "Yeah, and Sanemi and Iguro are the types to scream Olivia Rodrigo lyrics together while either crying or laughing,"

[20/03/2022]
Hey guys I came back from getting the milk! I dunno what else to write for this chapter so just enjoy... I guess?