"Is that Eren's final form?" Issei asked. "We need to keep that creature away from Eren. If it connects to Eren again then it might start the rumbling again" Sirzechs said, pointing to the weird creature on the ground. 

Armin begin walking towards Eren in his Colossal Titan. "You really love this hell, huh Eren!?" Armin shouted. "Alright, I'll follow you till the end!" They began to duel it out, as they began clashing against each other. 

Reiner began holding down the weird creature as the others got on the jet again to fly towards Eren

Reiner began holding down the weird creature as the others got on the jet again to fly towards Eren. "Why does it have to be like this?" Mikasa said. She then grabbed her head and started groaning in pain. "Mikasa, you ok?" Issei asked her, but she didn't respond to him. Eren threw one punch to Armin, destroying half his face.

"Eren should be in the mouth" Levi said. Issei stare at Eren as he now couldn't see his old brother inside of the monster that stood before them. "I'll kill him" Issei said, making the others turn to him. "You sure? You don't have to do it" Hange told him. "He's my brother, I don't want to see him like that anymore. Can you guys help me do it?" Everyone looked at him as they nodded. Issei activated his balance breaker as he flew towards Eren's head. Levi threw a thunder spear to Eren's mouth, leaving space for Issei to enter it. 

Issei went in the mouth as he spotted Eren's head. Eren looked up at him, as Issei took off his helmet. 

Issei walked up to his brother's head and said "Who would've thought it would end this way

Issei walked up to his brother's head and said "Who would've thought it would end this way." He let out a nervous chuckle and said "I never hated you being my brother. You were the best brother in the world." A tear came down his eye and said "Remember that time when Mom and Dad took us to Disney world out of nowhere. We had so much fun that day. Or that time I got lost in the mall, you were by my side that whole time while we looked for Mom and Dad." Eren remain silent for the whole tier time.

"I think you know why I'm here, and I'm sorry Eren" Issei said. He lifted his arm in the end and he swung it down. 

A couple of months went by, and the event known as the Rumbling was forgotten by people all over the world thanks to the devils memory abilities. The titans were no more and the history between Marley and Paradis were also wipe from the people of the worlds memories. Issei and his friends were sitting in a room as he was looking down. "I can't believe all of that happen. I just wish everything was back to normal" Issei said. "Eren is gone, and I was the one who killed him."

He sigh as someone hit him on his head. "Stop acting like I'm still dead" said a familiar voice. Issei looked up and saw Eren standing there. Issei smiled to see his brother there. After Issei had detach Eren's head off, he carried it with him as he regroup with everyone else. They were shock to see Issei walking back with Eren's head in his arms.

 They were shock to see Issei walking back with Eren's head in his arms

Some of the group lower their heads. Others begin to cry by the sigh of his detach head. Issei couldn't hold himself as he too begin crying. Rias gave him a hug as a way to calm him down. Suddenly Issei remember something as he asked "Wait Rias, don't you have an extra knight piece?" Rias looked at him as she remember what he meant. They had brought Asia back to life by turning her to a devil. They also forgot that she got a new knight piece, which was weird when they realize that.

"You want to turn Eren to a devil?" Rias asked him. He nodded his head as Rias then reveal a knight piece from her pocket. "I just got this piece and I didn't know where I got it. But I think maybe it was for this moment" she told him. "But, Eren is just a head. I don't think we can bring him back with just a head" Kiba said. 

"If everyone that was turn into a titan was able to turn back, wouldn't that mean Eren's body should be lying somewhere around here?" Rias said. Everyone began looking for Eren's body as they soon found it. By entering the knight piece and attacking his head back to his body, Eren was brought back to life.

At first he didn't move. Everyone thought it fail until he open his eyes. "Am I in heaven?" Eren asked as Issei hugged him. "You're back! You're back!" he said. "I don't think this is heaven. I see a lot of devils here for this place to be called heaven" Eren said. 

A/N: Ok, so I know this idea of bringing Eren back to life was kind of stupid, but we all wanted him to live. So this is just my way of bringing him back to life.

The Hyoudou family decided to visit the cemetery. Mrs. Hyoudou placed some flowers on a grave as she said "I'm sorry I never told you about your brother, Issei." They were in front of the gravestone that they gave Zeke when they first thought he was dead a long time ago. "It's ok. Something tells me he was a great brother" Issei said. Their parents left, leaving the two brothers behind. "I'm sorry we couldn't save Zeke" Issei told Eren. "No, it was my fault he died. But something tells me he was in peace when he died" Eren said.

He touched the gravestone and said "See you soon, big brother." Eren walked away and said "Man, being a devil still feels weird." 

"But because you turn into a devil, doesn't that mean you still have some of your powers?" Issei asked him. "I only have a little bit of my old titan powers" Eren said. They discover that Eren was still able to use hardening and some of his old titan abilities. The one thing he couldn't do, was turn into a titan.

"I have to go, I promise someone a talk" Eren said. "Who?" Issei asked. "You'll see" Eren said as he left.

A/N: Warning, the beginning of these upcoming chapters are kind of cringey. Just warning you now.