Paradis Island

The sun was hitting the sky, as some of its light went through window, hitting Issei's face. He mumble for a bit before sitting up in bed. He yawn and he look to see his harem sleeping with him. Before he could get up, his door was busted open. "Time to go" Eren said, having his bag packed and was already dress to go. Issei turn to the clock and saw that it was only eight o clock.

"But it's only eight" Issei said. "Are you coming or not? The trip there is a little long and my friends are already ready" Eren told him.

Time Skip brought you by a montage of everyone getting ready

Issei's parents drove them to the airport where they got off to say goodbye. "My baby boy. You were only here for a couple of days" Mrs. Hyoudou said, holding Eren's face. "It's only going to be a couple of days mom, then I'll come home. Besides, I'm bringing Issei along with me this time" Eren told them. "Thank goodness we won't have to deal with him" their father said, making Issei upset. 

"You better not give anymore of my scarfs! I think Issei has affected you, because you're just giving your scarfs to girls just for them to end up liking you" their mother said. "I promise I won't give anymore scarfs" Eren said, rubbing the back of his head. Their parents drove away and Eren said "Let's go" with a blank face.

"You're not a little sad about that?" Issei said, having only one tear coming down his eyes. "Why would I cry if I know I'm going to see them again" Eren said. "That was nice to see" someone said. They saw that it was Zeke, having a bag over his shoulder. "Is everyone waiting for us by the plane?" Eren asked.

"Yeah, but it's not a plane anymore" Zeke said, confusing Eren. "You know how Sirzechs and Serafall are coming? Because of that, they were able to upgrade our plane to a jet" Zeke said. They went outside to see a black jet. Eren sigh and said "At least we'll all fit in it."

"Eren's here!" Armin said. "Finally, their thirty minutes late" Jean said, looking at a pocket watch. "Is everyone here?" Eren asked. "It seems like it" Armin said. "I just want to apologize for the last second change to the plane. I thought we would need something bigger" Sirzechs said. "It looks small in the outside, but it's big in the inside!" Hange said, coming out of the plane.

"Everyone has their space, and we-"

"Enough plane talking, more plane riding" Levi said, getting on the plane. "Don't worry Eren, I have our own spot together" Serafall said, wrapping her arm around his. "I actually want to spend time with my brothers" Eren said. "You can go with her Eren, I have my friends to talk to" Issei said. 

"I don't think so. You have never talked to Zeke before, and I think this is a good time to do it" Eren said, pushing him to his older brother. "Now, let's get in" Eren said, as they got in.

Time Skip brought you by Eren saying Tatakae in the restroom while everyone is watching him from the door

The jet landed on the island as people were surrounding the gates of the walls. When they open, people started cheering when they saw Erwin and his team come through the gates. "The Survey Corps has return!" everyone shouted. "Do not let everyone here know you guys are devils" Eren whisper to Issei. 

"Eren, we have to go see the queen" Erwin told him. "Historia? Sure" Eren said. "Historia?" Issei asked. "She's the queen and a good friend of mine" Eren told him. "So she's another girl in your harem? Someone give me a pen and paper, I need to write her name down" Issei said. "I don't have a harem! Plus she's just a friend I made during my time at the scouts."

Eren left with Erwin, Levi, and Sirzechs. The others just stood there and Zeke said "Come with me Issei. I think we should spend some brother time together." Issei nodded as he left with Zeke. "What do we do?" Kiba asked.