A Brothers War

Reiner stood up as he stare at Eren. Eren began running towards him as Reiner started charging at him. Eren crystalize his fist as he punched Reiner on the side of his face. Reiner back up for a bit before trying to uppercut Eren. Eren dodge it as he then pushed Reiner to a building. As he was holding Reiner down on a building, the Jaw titan was ready to attack him.

"This is for my home!" Porco shouted as he jumped towards Eren. He was immediately swung away by another titan. He got up and said "What the hell is that?" He was looking at a titan with devils wings on its back with brown hair. "If you're going to fight someone, fight me coward!" Issei shouted. Porco ran towards him, jumping into the air. Issei grabbed him from his open jaw and slammed him to a building. 

Eren was watching Issei fight, but out of nowhere, he was shoot through the head. On the walls was the cart titan as it was getting reloaded to fire again. Reiner tried to take the opportunity to attack Eren, but he was impale by a crystalize spiked. Pieck shot another bullet through Eren's head as Reiner broke one of the crystalize spikes, and stab Eren through the shoulder. 'You've lost. Everyone has suffered enough. You have suffered enough' Reiner said in his head.

All of a sudden, Eren began roaring very loud, impaling Reiner with more spikes. Porco tried to take the opportunity to attack Eren, but Issei grabbed his leg and punched him in the face. 'All of them are heading to Eren! This time, it's my turn to protect you brother!' Issei said in his head. Reiner slammed Eren's head to the ground as he went to bit his nape.

Eren grabbed Reiner's upper jaw, as he dislocated it. While all of this, he was screaming from the top of his lungs.

 While all of this, he was screaming from the top of his lungs

Out of nowhere, half of Reiner's face exploded

Out of nowhere, half of Reiner's face exploded. Everyone looked and saw Zeke standing on the walls. "The time has finally come. Good job holding out on your own, Eren. Now just leave the rest to your big brother" Zeke said. "Didn't Eren say something similar to me some time ago?" Issei said, as he was holding Porco to the ground.

Zeke threw more rocks at the enemy, destroying a bunch of the enemy blimps. Because of the rocks being thrown at her, Pieck had to focus on not getting hit by Zeke then attacking Eren. Eren got up and began walking towards Zeke. Behind him was Reiner running up to him, but Zeke threw a rock at him, breaking off one of his legs.