The White Dragon

The man in the air cleared his throat as he said "The Attack Titan is down. I have eyes on the Red Dragon as I speak."

Issei watch in horror as Draig said "That's him, the White Dragon." The man landed on the ground and he walk up to Issei. "Hello Issei Hyoudou" he told Issei. Issei was still shock about what happen to Eren, that he said "W-What d-did you d-do to my brother?" 

"You mean the Attack Titan? I killed him so he wouldn't get in our way" the man said. Fire was covering the body of Eren's titan as soon lighting hit the ground. 

The man turned around in shock

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The man turned around in shock. "That can't be. He's suppose to be dead" he said. Issei smile when he heard what he said. They heard a roar before Eren came running out in his titan form, as he started running towards the White Dragon.

 They heard a roar before Eren came running out in his titan form, as he started running towards the White Dragon

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The White Dragon gasp and tried blocking the attack but was slammed to the ground by Eren. The White Dragon broke free and started slicing Eren body parts. Eren roar as he slammed his feet into the ground, summoning a bunch of crystal spikes on the ground. Rias and the others flew into the air, avoiding the spikes.

One of them impale the White Dragon, making him spit out blood. The White Dragon broke free and he flew to Eren. He punch in the face, but Eren look back at him with anger. He then grabbed him and brought him to his face. He roar at him before he rip one of his arms off. He yelled out in pain as Eren threw him to the ground.

The White Dragon covered his missing arm and started flying away. 'Damn it! Azazel lied to me! That bastard!' he was shouting in his head. Eren then fell to the ground where Issei ran to the nape of his neck. He summon his sacred gear before trying his best to get Eren out of the neck. He pulled him out before hugging him. "Thank you" Issei said with tears coming down his face.

Time Skip brought you by Xenovia wondering why wasn't she at the fight

Eren woke up with something on top of him. He look down and saw a familiar red hair, lying naked on top of him. He immediately sat up, waking her up. Rias yawn before saying "You're finally awake."

"Why were you on top of me naked!? Did you do something to me!? Were you cheating on Issei with me!!?" Eren shouted at her. "No, all I did was heal you. Issei requested me to do it" Rias told him. She got out of bed which Eren covered his eyes, not wanting to see his brother's girlfriend naked. After she got dress, she turn to Eren. "Get ready, everyone's waiting for you outside" she told him.

Eren put on his pants and he grabbed his brown jacket. When he walk outside to where the others were, he put on his jacket in front of them. 

After putting it on he realize that some of the girls were staring at him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After putting it on he realize that some of the girls were staring at him. "So, what happen after the fight?" he asked them. "Issei was able to get you out of your titan form and tried waking you up. My brother is now trying to investigate why did Kokabiel attack us" Rias told him.

Eren nodded and he turn to see Irina and Xenovia sitting on the couch. They got up and ran to him. They hugged him and he hugged them back. "You idiot, you're always putting yourself into fights" Irina said with tears coming down her eyes. "I'm so happy you're alive. I didn't want to loose my big brother" Xenovia said.

"Big brother?" Kiba ask. "She considers me her big brother" Eren told them. "But your my big brother" someone said. He turn around and saw Issei. Issei ran to him and also hug him. "Ok, this is alot of hugging" he said. Everyone backed away from him as Issei's sacred gear appear. "So, you're the new Attack Titan holder?" Draig ask him. 

"I am, you must Draig the Red Dragon" Eren told him. "Yes I am. You do know about the destiny we have right?"

"What destiny?" Issei ask. "I do know" Eren told him. "Listen boy, like the White Dragon, it is destine that you have to fight the next Attack Titan holder. And he's standing in front of you" Draig said. Everyone look shock as Eren said "We don't have to do that. Since he's my brother there will be no reason for us to fight."

"We don't know about that, something like this has never happen before" Draig said. "We'll definitely avoid it! We're brothers!" Issei said. Irina and Xenovia walk up to Eren, and they said "Eren, Erwin wants to see you."

Eren nodded and they left. They made it to the new Survey Corps hideout, Erwin stood before Eren. "Eren, you are task to stay here" Erwin told him. "What?" Eren said surprise. "I don't trust the Gremory family, and theirs a chance they could turn your brother against us. If you stay here you can stop them from trying."

"It was nice working with you Eren" Xenovia told him. "You two are going to stay with him" Erwin told them, shocking them. "What!?" they both said surprise. "I need you two watch over Eren, stop him from letting his anger take the best of him" Erwin told them. They both bow and said "Of course sir."

They left and Irina said "I'm hungry. Can we go buy some lunch?" 

"Sure" Eren said. Xenovia chuckled and said "It kind of looks like Irina is asking you out on a date." "No I'm not!" Irina shouted at her blushing red. Eren chuckled and he look at the sky. He wonder if the time will come if he will have to fight his brother to the death, and who will come on top.

A/N: Thank you guys for reading this story ang getting it to one thousand reads. This is actually the fastest that one of my books ever reach one thousand reads. I hope you guys enjoy the titan Eren fights. Thank you for reading and have a good day.