The Final Battle

They were flying over the ocean as everyone was looking down at the Colossal Titans marching. "If we follow them, then we'll get to Eren" Sirzechs told everyone, but no one said anything. No one was speaking to each other as they all were thinking about how was this going to go down. All of them agree that they had to stop Eren, but some didn't want to kill him.

"There he is" Sirzechs said as they spotted Eren's founding titan. 

Flashback Shots 

Flashback Shots 

"Xenovia, want to go training?" Eren asked the blue hair girl. "Sure" she told him.

"Irina, are you wearing perfume?" Eren asked the caramel hair girl. "I am? I didn't know, but do you think it smell nice?" she asked the boy she had a crush on ever since they were little.

"Kiba, I think your sword skills are great. You might have to teach me some of your tricks some time in the future" Eren told the knight. "Sure" Kiba told him.

"Asia, over you and Rias, I wouldn't mind you being my sister in law" Eren told the blond nun. "Really?" Asia asked him. "Yeah."

"Akeno, did you talk to your father?" Eren asked the black hair girl. "Yeah, I did what you told me to do. It really help with our conversation" Akeno told him. "I'm glad. You're not so perverted as other think you are, you know that?"

"Koneko, want some chocolate?" Eren asked the white girl, holding a bar of chocolate in his hand. "Ok" she told him as she took it. She started eating it as Eren rubbed her head. 

"Serafall, do you need any help with the higher devils?" Eren asked the black hair girl with twin tails. "Nope, I'm doing ok with those old geezer. Speaking about devils, do you want to become a devil and become my queen?"

"Sirzechs, how's that kid of yours?" Eren asked the red hair man. "He's doing great. He's actually a big fan of you" Sirzechs told him. "Really? Didn't think anyone would be a fan of mine."

"Rias, you're not as bad as I thought you were" Eren told the red hair girl. "Really!? Do you think so?" Rias asked him. "Yup, take care of Issei for me."

"Rossweisse, you should continue being free and stop being so obsessed over me" Eren told her. "I know that, but I want to be free with you and our future children" Rossweisse told him, making him sigh.

"Issei, you have to fight" Eren told his brother. "I'll continue fighting, so I won't have to make you worry about me anymore!" Issei told him. Eren smile and said "I know you will."

'Why Eren?' everyone said in their heads as they saw those memories of Eren. The backdoor of the jet open as the Scouts jumped from it, landing on Eren's bones. Soon the devils followed them as Issei was able to land near Eren's head. He could see Eren's eyes turn to him as Issei said "Eren, please stop this!"

"This isn't you! Please, we can fix this! The devils can just change everyone's memories. They can change everything about Paradis and Marley relationship! They can change how people view the Eldians! They can forget about this, so please come back home!" Issei shouted. Eren continue to look at Issei as a titan jump towards Issei, devouring him. "Issei!" everyone shouted.

Titans begin appearing as they started battling our heroes. "Where did these titans come from!?" Rias shouted. "I don't know, but I have a theory about them. I think they're the past titan shifters!" Hange shouted. 

"Theirs so many of them!" Armin shouted as he defended himself from one of them

"Theirs so many of them!" Armin shouted as he defended himself from one of them. Both Levi and Mikasa went on a killing spree, killing each titan they come across. Everyone use their powers or skills to defended themselves from the titans. Reiner transformed into his titan form and started attacking the other titans along with Pieck. "I knew we couldn't talk to him! He's always been like that!" Jean shouted.

Serafall defended herself from some titans as she said "I'm going to kill Eren!" She started flying towards his head as she saw his face. Eren saw her as she was about to destroy his neck. Before she did, she saw an image of him smiling at her in her head. She hesitate as a titan launch at her. "Serafall!" Sirzechs shouted as he was able to save her. "What happen!?" he asked her. "I-I-I couldn't do it. I think my heart still belongs to him and it doesn't want me to kill him" Serafall said. 

Out of nowhere, a titan slashed Reiner in the face. He recognize it to be Porco's old Jaw titan form. All of sudden, Berthdolt's Colossal Titan appear and grabbed him, biting his head.

 All of sudden, Berthdolt's Colossal Titan appear and grabbed him, biting his head

"What are we going to do!?" Connie shouted. "We have to keep fighting!" Mikasa shouted as the jet they flew on flew past them. "Everyone, get on!" Erwin shouted from the jet. Everyone glided to the jet, getting inside of it. "It seems talking to Eren did nothing" Erwin said. "Guys, I think we should kill Eren" Jean told everyone. "It seems that's our only choice" Armin said. 

"Wait, Issei is still inside a titans mouth!" Rias shouted.

Issei was floating in some space, wondering where he was. Suddenly he felt some sand as he looked around him. He was in that place that Eren had sent them the message. "Where am I?" he asked. He turn around and saw Zeke playing with the sand. "Zeke?" he said but his brother didn't say anything. He sat in front of him as Zeke said "Hello Issei, you also got eaten by Ymir too?"