Survey Corps

Standing before them was a short black hair man in a suit. "Jeager, I told you that you're off the mission" Levi told him. He then turn to Irina and Xenovia, and said "Why did you two let him work on the mission?"

"He force us" Xenovia said. "No I didn't!" Eren said. Levi sigh and said "I'll have to report this to Erwin." "You don't have too" Eren said. "Also what happen to the assassination of Rias Gremory?" Levi ask them. "Turns out she's dating Eren's little brother" Irina said. Levi's anger was growing and said "The Red Dragon Emperor is dating the heir to the Gremory household? This is horrible for us. I thought you told him that she's just using him."

""I did, but he's obsessive with her" Eren told him. They heard a clash of swords and Xenovia said "That must be the others." Eren turn to Levi and said "My brother is with them." Levi mumble something and he summon his two holy swords. "Let's go" he told them as they ran over there. When they got there they found Kiba and a priest fighting. Levi threw one of his swords and jump over there.

"Who's this leprechaun?" the priest ask. When he saw Levi's face he gasp. "Levi Ackerman!?" he shouted. "Levi Ackerman is here?" said a old man. He was about to run but some people got in their way. "Who are you?" he shouted at them. "Galilel Valper, you are under arrested by the Survey Corps" said a voice. He turn and saw a blond hair man with big eye brows.

"Erwin Smith!" Valper said. Levi tackled Freed to the ground and put him in handcuffs. Eren ran to Issei and said "Are you ok?" 

"Yeah, who are these guys?" Issei ask him. "My friends" Eren told him. Issei stare at the weird group in front of him. "Wow, these are-"

"Sorry I'm late!" someone shouted. They turn and saw a brown hair lady running up to them. She turn to Eren and shouted "Eren, it's so good to see you!" She hugged him and spotted Issei. "Oh my god, Eren's little brother, the Red Dragon Emperor!" she shouted. She ran to him and said "I heard about your fight with Riser Phoenix! I thought it was amazing!"

"Calm down glasses, we need to take these two in" Levi told her. "Oh right" Hange said. "Now that we have Valper and Freed, they can tell us where the holy swords are" Issei said. "It seems this have been resolved" said a voice. They turn around and saw Rias and Sona. "P-President!" Issei said.

Time Skip brought you by a chibi Eren biting his hand

"You guys did all of this behind my back" Rias told Issei. The others had left except Eren and the devils. "We're sorry president, we just wanted Kiba back" Koneko told her. To the side Sona was giving Saji his punishment. "Well, you did bring him back, so thank you" Rias said, as she pulled them to a hug. After giving them a hug she said "Now, it's time for your punishment."

"What?" Issei ask. "You did disobey me" Rias told him, but Eren walk up next to Issei. "What are you going to do to him?" Eren ask him. "I'm going to punish him for disobeying my orders" Rias told him. "He's not a pet Rias, he's a human being" Eren told him. "He's part of my peerage, I have to show him that he can't be disobeying orders" Rias told him.

"He won't, he's obsessive with you. I'm pretty sure he enjoys every second being with you and he won't try doing something like this ever again" Eren said. Rias stare at him for a bit and said "Fine, but I won't be sleeping with him tonight."

The next day Eren and the survey corps were together, talking about Valper and Freed. "Has he talk?" Eren ask them. "No, no matter how many times we crush his fingers" Hange told him. "He won't even tell us who's his boss is" Levi added. "It's probably some fallen angel or devil" Jean said. "Who ever it is, we need to find them and stop them" Erwin said.

"How did you guys know all about this?" Eren ask them. "I texted them" Irina said. "And we arrive as fast as we can" Armin said. "We've been hunting Valper for a long time now. Anything about the other priest?" Levi said. "His name is Freed Sellezen, a priest who now works for the fallen angels" Hange explained.

"Issei told me he basically does their work for them" Eren said. "Speaking of Issie, how is he?" Levi ask. "I didn't think you would care about that captain" Eren told him. "I'm just wondering if he was hurt or not. Even though he's our enemy, he's still your brother Jeager."

"Do we all have to stay? Me and Xenovia want to go explore the city more" Irina ask them. "You two are dismissed. Eren, please go with them" Erwin told him. Eren nodded and he left with them. "Where we going?" Eren ask. "Just exploring. I haven't been to this city in a long time" Irina said. "Eren, I don't trust Rias" Xenovia said. "Neither do I" Eren added. 

He doesn't feel safe that his little brother is dating the right person. During his four years, he has killed many devils, but Issei may be the only devil he might spare. They were walking on the side walk when someone bumped into Eren. "Sorry" he said before continue moving. Eren turn around and thought the man look familiar. "Hey, does he look familiar?" Eren ask, pointing to the men.

"He does look familiar, I just don't remember from where" Irina said. Eren started following him and said "Excuse me sir." The man turn around and Eren recognize him, and the man recognize Eren. "Azazel!" Eren said. "Eren Jeager!?" Azazel said shock. Irina and Xenovia caught up to him and said "I knew he look familiar."

"Why are you here?" Eren ask him. "I was going to ask the same thing" Azazel said. "I ask first" Eren added. "I live here, I'm not causing any harm to anyone" Azazel said. "Now you tell me why you're here."

"I'm visiting my family" Eren said. "Your family? I thought you didn't have any family" Azazel said. "I do, and that shouldn't matter to you" Eren said. "Oh, I know why you're here. You're here to kill Rias Gremory and the Red Dragon host. That should be easy for you since Rias isn't as strong as you. And the Red Dragon's host is an idiot, he doesn't even know how to control his powers. The only thing he focuses on is tits and-"

Eren slammed him to a wall and said "Talk shit about my little brother one more time, and I'll fucking kill you!"

"Eren!" both Xenovia and Irina said. Azazel chuclked and said "Little brother? I didn't know you were related to him. It's weird how life works, so this means you two are destined enemies." Eren walk away and said "We don't have to be. I'm trying to not let that fight happen."

"Everyone knows if you try to stop something, it'll just happen anyway" Azazel said. Irina got a text and she look at Eren. "Eren, we have to go back to the base! Someone just attack it and took our prisoners!"

"What!?" Eren said shock.