Jeagers

Right now Issei was underneath the Jaw Titan's claw while the other was about to slash him. He push the claw off of him before upper cutting him. Soon Vali flew and push him to the side, punching him as he did. Issei punched him off of him but he was slap to the ground by Reiner. He struggle to get up as his arms wobble just for him to get up. He then felt something on his feet as he was pulled by Porco. 

He tired his best to hold onto the ground, but Porco pulled him with one big pull. He was getting close to him before something slash Porco. A person appear in front of Issei wielding two blades. "Are you ok?" the person ask. "I'm fine. You look familiar" Issei told them. The person turn to them, revealing to be a black hair girl with a red scarf. 

"I'm a friend of Eren's" she told him. Reiner started running towards her but something was shot at the back of his neck, exploding on it. Reiner spun around and saw two people glide towards the roof of the roof. "Hurry up Connie!" Jean said to the person next to him as he was reloading one of his bombs. "I'm trying Jean, but you're not helping!" Connie told him. 

Reiner ran towards them but another bomb hit his face. "Score" Sasha said as she was hiding in one of the classrooms inside the school. Mikasa glide towards Porce throwing her blades into his eyes. He roar in pain as he was throwing his claws around so no one could get near him. "Who the hell are they!?" Vali shouted. He was then kick to the ground by a person gliding. Vali got up from the floor and tried to see who it was.

He saw the person again and he jump towards him. "Got you!" he shouted but the person was too fast. He slice in the face before being punch. The person look around and said "Find Jeager." The floor started shacking and they all look to see a familiar titan. Eren ran into the felid, pushing Reiner to the school. He roar in front of his face, saying underneath the titan "I got you Reiner."

Porco saw him and jump towards his neck before being hit by a rock. He crashed towards the school as everyone was wondering where did it came from. Soon they heard foot steps as they saw a giant monkey. 

"No way

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"No way. They both escape!?" Sirzechs shouted. "Who's that brother!?" Rias asked him. "He's Eren's and Issei's secret brother: Zeke Jeager. Or should I say Zeke Hyoudou."

'Why is Zeke here!? Doesn't matter, Pieck will get him!' Porco said in his head as Zeke was blasted from the back. He turn around to see the Cart Titan behind with guns on her back. They started shooting at him as he block it with his arms. He roar before running towards her, getting ready to attack her. Pieck dodge his attack, but he was able to slammed his fist onto her back.

Eren grabbed Reiner's arms and started pulling them apart. Reiner headbutted him and punch him. He started punching him before Issei went and punch Reiner in the face. Eren smile underneath his titan before roaring and crystalizing his fist, punching Reiner in the face. Half of Reiner's armor on his face was broken and he fell to the ground. 

Porco jump behind him before Eren grabbed his face, slamming him to the ground. He started punching him until his face was punched in. Zeke came from the forest holding the beaten body of Pieck's before throwing her to the ground.