The Day Before The Game

The next day in breakfast Eren was still reading his journal. "I'm so glad you aren't getting married Asia" Issei said while they eat. "Who's getting married?" Eren asked. "No one, I just had a nightmare where Asia got married to her stalker" Issei said. "Asia has a stalker? When did all of this happen?" Eren asked. "Like the past two days" Issei said. "Yeah, he even sends her stuff like movie tickets, stuff animals, chocolates, and car keys" Rias said.

"Looks like with me reading this thing, time has past me with all this stuff" Eren said. He close his journal and said "I'll stop reading that and help you guys with what you need."

"Great, you can help me get rid of the envelops Asia's stalker is sending her" Rias said as they went to the living room. They sat down in the couch and Rias sigh. "Something wrong?" Eren asked. "It's nothing, it's just the way Issei looked at Asia this morning. But what am I saying, he's always been like that" Rias said as she destroy the letters. "I thought you were ok with his plan on becoming the harem king" Eren said. 

"I never agreed to that! And I can't believe he's still talking about that" Rias said. "It has been his lifetime dream on becoming the harem king. I don't know where he got that idea" Eren said. "Eren, theirs something I'll have to tell the peerage later. We're going to have to play rating games to show the strength of the new generation of devils."

"Who's your first opponent?" Eren asked. "It's Asia's stalker, Diodora" Rias answered him. "Issei is definitely going to be happy when he hears that" Eren said as he got up. "I'll come with you to your club room to be there when Issei finds out."

Time Skip brought you by Eren walking in on Issei's attempted threesome

After explaining the situation they were in, Rias showed them footage of Sairaorg fighting in his rating game. "He's pretty strong" Issei said. "Sairaorg has a lot to live up to for being a subsitute" Rias said. "Subsitute?" Eren asked. "The first heir to his house hold died in an accident."

Suddenly a portal appear and Diodora appear. "Hello everyone, I have come for some business" he said. He sat on a couch and said "I would like to do a bishop trade with you lady Gremory."

"No! I don't want to go with him!" Gasper said. "He's definitely coming for you" Issei teased. "You're here for Asia, aren't you?" Rias said. Diodora chuckled and said "Am I really that transparent? I promise you that it'll be a fair trade, they're very hard work-"

"I'm not going to trade Asia. Not only is she a member to my peerage, but she's like the little sister I never had" Rias said. Diodora got up and said "Very well, but my offer is still on the table." He took Asia's hand and said "We were destine to be together, and nothing in the underworld is going to stop us."

"Let her go dick!" Issei said as he try to get take his hand, but got smack in the face. "I won't allow a filthy dragon to touch me" he said before getting smack. "I won't let you talk to Issei like that" Asia told him. "Ok, I'm sorry then. We'll pick up where we left off in the rating game, Dragon Emperor. And when I do, I hope Asia my love will accept my offer."

"As if I would loose to you Diodora ass to mouth! I'll work hard so I can beat your ass in the rating game!" Isseis said. Diodora teleported away and Eren said "Impressive Issei. Still holding your ground despite getting slap in the face."

"I won't let him get Asia! He doesn't deserve her!" Issei said.

That night, they were eating dinner. "Is Issei and Koneko still out doing contracts?" Eren asked. "Yeah, their were some last minute requests" Akeno answer him. "What about Rias?" Irina asked. "She's plotting our approach for the rating game." Asia shivered and Xenovia told her "Don't worry Asia, Issei will be there to protect you."

"You guys really trust Issei that much?" Irina asked. "If it weren't for Issei we wouldn't be here. He's even kind enough to share his house with him" Xenovia said as Eren made a fake cough. "Eren is also nice enough to let us live here."

'I wouldn't let devils stay in my home, but because of Issei I'm allowing this' Eren said in his head. "You two were always such good brothers, there were never any secrets between you guys" Irina said. "It's true, I know everything about Issei" Eren said. "Does he know everything about you?" Akeno asked, making Eren stop eating his food. He shook his head and said "If he did, he wouldn't see me the same again."

"Let's just ignore that and let's show Issei that we're thankful to him!" Irina said. Eren got up and said "I don't want to be here when that happens. Knowing you girls, you'll do something that'll make his hormones go up." He went upstairs to his room and stayed there. He sat in his desk and took out his journal. He open it and began reading it. "The founder Ymir was the first ever titan holder. King Fritz use her power to fight the Marleyans and made her his wife. She hold titan powers which no one has ever been able to use. At least, until now" Eren said.

He sigh as he thought of the idea of Issei not knowing everything he was doing. "When the time comes little brother, when the time comes then you'll see what I've been planning since the start" Eren said. He heard some rumbling downstairs and some thunder noises. He sigh as he know no one was going to stop the fight over Issei. He got out his room and saw Rias and Akeno fighting. He cleared his throat as he shouted "Stop this fighting! Some people are trying to study you know!"

That made everyone to stop and turn to him. "Thank you!" he shouted as he went back to his room. He sat in his chair and said "Doing my plan will kill millions, but people have to pay for what they've done." Later that night Eren went to use the restroom. After using it he was walking as he heard some noises. He went to check them out and saw Xenovia training. "You were always the one training up all night. It scared us sometimes" Eren told her, scarring her. "I didn't know you were awake. Did my training wake you up?" she asked him. "No, I was just walking by" Eren said as he went inside the dojo.

He used the Warhammer titan's power to make two swords. "Show me what you got" he said. "Are you sure? In the past both me and Irina would try to beat you, but you would always win" Xenovia said. "I'm sure, I'm just seeing how you've improve since that time" Eren said. Xenovia nodded as she dashed towards him. He blocked her attacks as she quickly recovered and strike again. It was able to knock one of Eren's sword off his hand and Eren pushed her back. 

Xenovia got to the other side of the room and she jump into the air. She swung her sword down at him, making their swords collide. "You have improved" Eren said as he pushed her back. "What are you two doing?" Issei asked as he was just standing at the doorway. "Xenovia wanted some last minute training with me. We use to do this all the time" Eren told him. 

"You have nothing to worry about Xenovia. You're a badass sword fighter, I know we're going to do good tomorrow" Issei told her. "He's right. You have improved your sword skills. You may even have a chance with captain Levi" Eren said, making Xenovia chuckled. "Maybe not there yet" she said. 

The next day Eren wished them good luck as they teleported away. "Now, why do you need us Azazel?" Eren asked. "It's just something I have plan. If nothing happens we just show up as a surprise to cheer on our friends" Azazel said. "If something happens, bam, we're already there." And soon enough, Azazel was right. Devils that belong to the Khaos Brigade started attacking Rias and her peerage.

Eren transformed into his titan form as he helped kill all the devils. 'Issei, show them what you got!' he said in his head.