The Jeagers Meet The Gremorys

Everyone entered the huge giant mansion as the maids there welcome Rias back. "It's so huge" Issei said. "That's because the Gremory family's territory is on par with Japan's Honshu island" Kiba said. "As members of the Gremory peerage, you guys will be given land too" Rias told them. "Wow, we get land too!?" Issei said surprise. "Do I get anything?" Eren asked. "Yes, the honor of having a younger brother that owns his own land" Rias told him. "Nice" Eren said sarcastically. 

"You've arrived early" Grayfia said as a little red hair boy went to hug Rias. "Big sis!" the boy shouted as he hugged Rias. "Who's this kid?" Issei asked. "I'm Millicas Gremory" the boy introduce himself. "He's my brother's son, which makes him my nephew" Rias explained. "Sirzechs's son!?" Issei said. Eren look at the boy as he thought 'I tried killing his dad so many times.'

"Supper is ready, I'll show you to the dinning room" Grayfia told him. "Where's Azazel?" Eren asked. "He went to the devil king's territory for a meeting."

They went to the dinning room where they were all eating. Eren was eating his food, avoiding to make eye contact with anyone there. Issei was sitting next to him, who was daydreaming about the maids there. "How are your parents Issei?" Zeoticus asked. "They're great! They send you their best wishes!" Issei said nearly shouted. "Good, I just wanted to make sure after the little incident" Zeoticus said as he turn to Eren. 

"Also from now on, just call me father" Zeoticus told Issie. "F-Father? I'm not worthy, really!?" Issei said. Eren decided that he was done and he got up. "Sorry, just wondering where's the restroom?" he asked. "Down the hall" Zeoticus told him. "Thank you" Eren said as he left.

Eren walked down a hallway as he sigh. 'I hate being here. I'm just in a house fill with people who I tried killing in the past and those who had tried to kill me as well' he said in his head. He went to a restroom where he places his hands on each side of the sink. 'I'm feeling stress about all of this. Meeting the founder, and me having to cause the rumbling. Now Issei is basically getting ready to be married off to a devil.'

Time Skip brought you by this

Once Eren left the restroom after being on his phone the whole tier time, he ran into Issei and the others

Once Eren left the restroom after being on his phone the whole tier time, he ran into Issei and the others. "Hey Eren, you were there for a while" Issei told him. "Yeah, I just didn't want to be there no more" Eren said. "Rias left to go talk to the royal devils. She told me to tell you that after that, the devils want to talk to you" Issei told him.

"Ok" Eren said. They waited in a room as they could hear little on what was going on in the meeting. Once they came out, Rias told Eren they were expecting him. Eren nodded and went inside the room. All the devils stare at him as he walked to the middle of the room. "Eren Jeager, you were called to talk about your crimes" one of the devils said.

"In the past, you have murder millions and have even tried to kill the Gremory family in the past week. But you were able to help protect them during the fraction meeting. We will now decide your fate."

"Fate?" Eren asked. "Yes, we will decide on what we will do to you."

"Actually, you can't really kill him. Me and him have a deal about his titan powers" Sirzechs told him. "Well we can at least decide if he's welcome to our world. There's so many people who are afraid of him, they see him as a monster. When they see him, they're afraid that millions will die."

"C'mon, Eren has helped us. He was able to defend for us when he welcome us to his home" Sirzechs said. "The only reason he came was to make sure his younger brother is safe, that is all."

"Yes, his little brother. His little brother is the Red Dragon Emperor? It's funny that one of our greatest ally is the younger brother to our greatest threat."

"Leave Eren alone! He has done nothing but treat me and my younger sister with kindness! He was so kind, that he even took me out to a date!" Serafall said. All the devils talk amongst them as Eren just stood there. 'Please don't tell me that screw me over' Eren said in his head. Once they were done, they turn to Eren. "Eren Jeager, you will be allow to come to the devil realm. But one attack from you, will mean immediate death."

Eren nodded and left. Once he got out of the room, everyone turn to him. "What did they say?" Issei asked. "They say I can come here, but if I try attacking them they'll kill me on the spot" Eren told them. Issei smile and said "That's great!"

The next day, Eren was walking around the mansion. He had already said goodbye to Issei as he went to go train with a dragon. "Enjoying your visit?" someone asked. Sirzechs walked up to him and Eren said "I guess." They look out at the garden and Eren said "Thank you for backing me up yesterday."

"It's fine, we're basically family now. Once Issei marries Rias, you'll be her brother-in-law" Sirzechs told him, making him shiver a bit. "I realize Rias has been trying to talk to you more" Sirzechs said. "I realize that too. Every time she tries she fails and just embarrasses herself" Eren said. "She's just trying to make you like her. She knows that you don't like her that much, and she's trying to prove that you can trust her."

Eren stood there silent and said "I'll try to have a conversation with her." Sirzechs smile and said "That's nice to know."

"What are you guys doing here by yourselves?" someone said. Serafall walked up in between them and said "I want to join this conversation."

"We're just talking about our younger siblings" Sirzechs said. "Oh cool" Serafall said as she then sigh. "I really want to make Sona's school idea a reality, but those old farts don't want to" Serafall told them. "What school?" Eren asked. "A school to teach lower class devils the basics of the rating game" Sirzechs told him. Eren nodded and said "It'll pass. Those old farts won't live forever and once they die, there'll be no one left to oppose you guys."

The two devils looked at him before bursting into laughter. "That was funny" Sirzechs told him. "I didn't know you had some type of humor" Serafall told him. Eren chuckled and he smile a bit. "Wow, you smile" Sirzechs told him. "I don't think I have ever seen you smile."

Eren was having fun hanging out with them. For the past four years he has hated devils, but now he was actually getting along with them. "Look at this. The older siblings talking about their little siblings" Azazel said. "What do you want Azazel?" Eren asked. "Nothing, I just think this is amusing to watch. Eren Jeager is standing next to two of the devil kings, and he's not trying to kill them. The world is changing."

Eren sigh and said "I have to go. Need to make sure Issei isn't dead when he comes back from his training."