Author's Introduction & Note

Heyo! Nova Nox here!

Just a quick message and Trigger Warning & Disclaimer!:

I'm really excited to announce that this is my first proper fan-fiction I've ever written. I've always wanted to write stories and used to scribble small chapters and things to myself in notebooks or online documentations that I've never finished or published.

*This will be the very first one.*

This took me months to write and I've been very hyper fixated on it. For the characters and lore in this story have been my main hyper fixation through some times in my life. Especially when it's Transformers.

I've loved Transformers growing up as a kid and I love a lot of the different timelines and A.U.s that revolve around such a nostalgic pop culture.
Despite what your opinion may be, I especially love the Bayverse, and I'm not one to judge if it is not your cup of tea.
We all have our favorites! :)
However, for mine, it is only because it was the first ones that I was introduced to as a kid and I've seen many other versions quickly after. Years later, I was reintroduced to them and my love for them was reignited during some tough periods I've been going through. They've been my comfort characters and imagining an O.C insert stuck with me for awhile and drove my inspiration for me to write such a story.

I will agree that the movies have some empty plot theories and certain things did not align. But, I've done some bit of research and added my own twist of things that I'd imagine that could possibly happen and maybe help satisfy some fellow fans. But, I'm not one to recreate why anything happens, it's not definite and it's all just for fun.

FULL DISCLAIMER: NO. I do not claim anything from the main films or lore. And I claim no ownership of the Transformers and their characters. All of those go rightfully credited to the Owners, Filmmakers, and Producers of Hasbro, Michael Bay, Paramount, and etc.
Favorite scenes and contents are kept for the story, but twisted for my O.C's perspective. I know many of great fan fiction writers who do the same here on Wattpad and this is just my contribution of my own imagination. :) 

My O.C.'s story starts with the second one, because I didn't want to do the whole series for my own twist. I do, perhaps, intend to make the rest of this into an O.C. series and continuing their storyline.
So look out for that!

I hope you all enjoy and feed back is very welcome. Writing this helped me a lot. It's been very therapeutic and helped me increase some skills in my writing and I've loved every bit of it. I'm very proud of this work and I hope I can improve even better in the future.

~Sincerly, Nova Nox!

P.S.: The first few chapters contain a slight trigger warning of violence and abuse. Viewer discretion is advised.