It was Li family's patriarch and Taehyung's grandfather, Li ChenMing.

Jungkook recognized him at one glance. He had seen him before at a business meeting he attended with his father when he was nineteen.

The servants and maids disappeared in the blink of an eye and only the three of them stood there.

Li ChengMin turned around and started moving with his hands at his back. Taehyung pulled Jungkook along and they entered a small tea room.

 Taehyung pulled Jungkook along and they entered a small tea room

They sat down around the table. Grandpa Li seated himself on the chair and Jungkook was also about to sit down when Taehyung pulled him.

Soon he saw Taehyung knelt down and bowed his head to the ground while crossing his arms.

He was kowtowing to his grandfather!

Jungkook also knelt down and touched his forehead on the ground.

He didn't know for how long they stayed in that position but they can't stand up until Grandpa Li tell them too.

Just when Jungkook couldn't feel his legs anymore, he heard a low and strong voice from above, "You may get up."

Finally! Jungkook thanked the heavens in his heart and got up. His legs were a bit numb but they still kept standing.

They can't sit until Grandpa Li tell them to.

Soon he heard Grandpa Li say, "Take a seat."

He and Taehyung sat down on the soft couch.

Grandpa Li seemed to know that Jungkook doesn't understand Chinese and he spoke in Korean, "It's been so long since I last saw you. You have grown up. Why didn't you come to see me?"

Taehyung thought, 'Because I thought you were dead'

But he actually can't say those words here or he may be not able to return back with all his limbs. So, he bit his lips and answered, "Work."

Grandpa Li scoffed.

Taehyung skillfully brewed the tea and poured it in three cups. He offered a cup to Grandpa Li first.

Grandpa Li was very strict when it came to tea and it was not easy to get his praise. In the Li family, it was necessary for every member to learn high tea brewing skills. After all, tea is an important part of Chinese culture.

In Traditional Chinese culture, tea drinkers were always considered to be elite and are highly respected by society. Drinking tea also demonstrate personal morality, education, principle and social status. This is why serving tea gradually became an essential part of Chinese social life.

Taehyung and Namjoon were also taught Chinese tea brewing skills by highly skilled masters.

The tea present here at the moment was 'Dragon Well Tea'. It was a type of Green Tea. The taste of this tea is very gentle and sweet, these teas can be quite expensive. The tea leaves can be eaten after infusion.