¹⁶ a dip in the pool

Aria sat by her vanity mirror, putting her hair up as she looked at her reflection

Aria sat by her vanity mirror, putting her hair up as she looked at her reflection. Today was a hot day and everyone thought it would be fun to swim outside which Aria invited Lara and Tyler over to swim as well.

As she stepped outside, she could feel the slight breeze that touched her face softly. The water in the pool was blue as the sky and clean as crystal. Johan was cooking at the grill as he and Optimus were having a conversation. Mirage was sitting at the edge of the pool as his legs were in the water. Ironhide and Ratchet were soaking in the sun on the lounge chairs near the pool. 

Sideswipe slipped off his shirt to reveal his broad chest and chiselled abs. Aria's eyes subconsciously trailed down the front of his body to the v-shape of his hips. His body was muscular which made Sideswipe smirk as he noticed the Asian girl eyeing his body.

" Like what you see~" he purred as Aria shyly turned away, hiding the burning blush on her cheek. Johan paused his conversation with Optimus as he glared at Sideswipe but it went unnoticed by everyone. He stabbed the piece of meat on the grill which made the poor Autobot leader startled by his action.

Soon the others followed and each one of were muscular. Sideswipe jumped into the pool, splashing the others nearby, especially the relaxed weapon specialist and medic. They glared at the Sideswipe but the others soon drove or jumped into the pool. Aria chuckled at them, acting like crazy teens enjoying the summer.

Jazz noticed Aria standing there, still wearing her white, crochet swimsuit cover-up and a wide-brim straw hat. " Join us Aria " Sideswipe shouted as the others encouraged her to join. She slowly took off her swimsuit cover-up as she drops it on the ground as she takes off her hat as well. She was wearing a simple white two-piece suit, showing her curves.

The Autobots were in a daze as they stared at her form, Lara who was in a pink two-piece smirked, seeing all the Autobots looking at her friend

The Autobots were in a daze as they stared at her form, Lara who was in a pink two-piece smirked, seeing all the Autobots looking at her friend. " Looking sexy girl " Lara cheered as Aria's cheeks were now blazing red from the stares and the comment.

 Johan clenched his hands as he gritted his teeth, he wanted to wrap his little sister in a towel, to protect her from the eyes of the Autobots. Optimus spark quicken at the sight of her as he could feel his cheeks burn, the others had the same reaction as Optimus.

Aria dives in as she could feel the cold water rush all over her body trying to take the heat away from her skin and then coming up to the surface for a breath of air. She began to give her body time to adjust to the cool water. She could see everyone swimming around her while she slowly waded through the water, where she faces Sunstreaker.

Sunstreaker admired her face how her wet hair, slicked behind her ears, only a few strands on her face. Aria couldn't stop staring at his face as well, gazing at his icy, blue eyes that sent a shiver through her body and his wet hair dripping.

The moment was interrupted as someone splashed the both of them. Aria blinked as Sunstreaker glared at Bumblebee who pointed at Sideswipe. Sideswipe's face showed betrayal as he swam away from the furious Sunstreaker. 

Aria giggled at them as she begin to splash Bumblebee, he gave her a mischievous smirk, " You have no idea what you started Aria" he said as he splashed her back, soon everyone joined the splashing battle. Sunstreaker finally managed to catch up with his brother as he tackles him into the water. Aria watches Lara sneaking up behind Tyler as she pushes him into the water but he drags her in as well.

Aria felt someone lifting her up in the water, she yelped as found herself placed on Bumblebee's shoulders, " Hey! We wanted Aria to be on our team" Sideswipe pouted as she saw him sitting on Sunstreakers shoulders as well. The boys decided to play chicken fight in the pool which luckily Aria and Bumblebee won a few rounds of the game.

Mirage and Jazz brought out a full tub of water balloons and water guns. Jazz grabs a water gun and splashes Mirage. His body was now wet, water dripping from his form, he looks at Jazz as a playful glare was plastered on his face. The spy chases Jazz, parkouring around the pool, ignoring the medics' loud warnings about slipping on the tiles.

Aria decided to hop out of the pool to rest as she found the nearest ladder, reaching up to grab the warm silver metal, she had pulled herself up and placed her feet on the steps noticing all of the water rushing off of her as she climbed out. Optimus gave her a fluffy towel as she smiled and thanked him before the both of them joined Ratchet and Ironhide at the pool chairs.

She sat on one of chairs between Ratchet and Ironhide as all four of them enjoyed the summer heat until a water balloon hit Ratchet's face which Aria turned to see the mischievous smile from Sideswipe. Ratchet face twisted into rage as he was about to grab his wrench when the silver frontliner back was splashed. Sideswipe yelped from the cold water hitting his back as he tumbled into the pool.

Everyone turned around to see Ironhide pointing a water gun at Sideswipe, with a grin as Aria tried to supress her giggles which made the weapon specialist brighten his day.

A/N: Hey guys 

Sorry its been a while since I post a chapter on this story, busy with school life and taking a mini break from this story but now I'm back and ready to post more.

Thank You for reading, commenting and vote! Hope you enjoy this Bayverse fanfiction