¹⁸ you're cuter, i win

The sun was shining, the birds outside were chirping and a particular, bored girl sitting in her room

The sun was shining, the birds outside were chirping and a particular, bored girl sitting in her room. Aria sighed as her fingers tapped along the wooden table, it was a typical, dull Monday in which nearly everyone was doing their own things but left the girl pondering in her thoughts and becoming bored.

She was craving for something sweet and wanted to bake in her free time so she got out of her room, she bumped into Bumblebee. " Oh hey Bee, where are the others?" she asked,

" Ironhide is in the gym as Optimus and Ratchet are talking in the library. The others, I'm not sure" he explain as she hummed. Aria turned to Bumblebee, " would you like to help me bake? It's easier with two people-".

" Sure" he spoke, taking her arm and dragging Aria to the kitchen already. A laugh escapes her lips from his enthusiasm. Both of them begin gathering the ingredients for the cookies. Her hair fell as a curtain down her eyes. Bumblebee stepped behind her, gathering all of her hair back into a ponytail, using a hair tie that he happened to have on his wrist.

" Thanks " she whispered, a blush decorating her cheeks. She put up a random song on her phone, they begin to mix the ingredients together, and they more than once snacked on the chocolate chips which Bumblebee enjoyed.

Aria placed the cookies into the oven as the next song started playing, she remembered this song. Aria turned the music volume louder as she begin to hum and Bee tapped his foot along the music. He took a wooden spoon and started to sing the song as Aria giggled at his actions and grabbed her own spoon.

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

The two ended up dancing in the kitchen, waiting for the cookies in the oven, and singing along to the WALK THE MOON song with the wooden spoons. Blasting the music onto full blast as they begin dancing their own moves, having fun.

We were victims of the night
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh we were bound to get together
Bound to get together

She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said

He grabbed her arms and twirled her around the kitchen, both of them pulling off dance moves at each other, Aria laughed as Bumblebee pulled out goofy dance moves, and both of them danced and sang their hearts out.

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me