¹³ overprotective brother mode

" So let me get this straight, these guys are from the Transformers movies and are now stuck here thanks to Shock wav-whoever who created the portal" Johan summarized while Aria nodded her head.

Johan collapsed on the couch while trying to absorb all of the information, the same with Mirage. All Autobots were in their mass displacement sitting down in the living room, Aria anxiously watched her brother's reaction to the situation.

He was quiet before speaking up. " And they've been living with you for the last two weeks" he asked which she nodded once again.

Johan hummed as he narrowed his eyes as he glanced at all the Autobots. He could easily tell that they care for Aria but there was something else that he could pick out. 

It was quiet for everyone which Aria took note of it and noticed that they were running out of beverages. " I'll bring more tea for everyone, I'll be just a sec" she said, standing up and leaving her brother and the Autobots.

Johan smiled at his little sister leaving the room before giving dark looks to all the Autobots in the room, effectively sending shivers from their back struts.

" If you guys have done anything shady to my sister, I will turn you all into human toasters. Is that clear?" he growled which everyone frantically nodded. ' Man, he's even more terrifying than Megatron' they all thought, while Johan still was giving them a dark glare.

A small wave of panic was sent to the Autobots in the room, Ironhide thought when he accidentally walked in on her, he could feel his faceplate heat up. The others like Sunstreaker, Jazz, Sideswipe and Bumblebee recall the time when they slept in Aria's room with her, not in an inappropriate manner but Johan did not need to know about that.

Optimus still remembered the day when he went with Aria to the book cafe, that day would kinda be considered a date which he slightly shivered at the thought of Johan turning him into a human toaster.

The Autobots faced many dangers in their life, fighting the Decepticon but Johan's threat made them tremble in fear including the leader. Mirage who just arrived in the alternate universe, watched the interaction with the brother and the Autobots in confusion but with slight amusement, seeing his comrades being scared of the human.

" Is everything all right here?" Aria asked as she walked in the room, holding a fresh batch of tea. Johan's dark glare transformed back to a calm, happy look as he sipped his cup, as if nothing ever happened. " Just talking to the bots about their stay during the last few weeks"

" All fine here right guys?" he asked the others, he smiled but his eyes said otherwise, if looks could kill, they'd be dead right now.

" Y-yes of course" Sideswipe slightly stuttered which everyone nodded as well, not angering Aria's brother further. Johan narrowed his eyes at them but shrugged them off as he looked to Mirage who slightly jumped from his slightly intense look.

Flashback...

The Autobot spy drove to the location where his leader and the others disappeared. He discovered the signal in an old chemical factory in the middle of nowhere, the area looked abandoned which he transformed into his bipedal mode.

He entered the building as he steadied his weapons, in case a Decepticon attacked him as he indifferently walked passed the cause of the Autobot's disappearance. What Mirage did not release was that the machine was triggered and was activated.

Mirage felt a rumble in the building which caught him off guard, with no time to react. A blue vortex appeared, swallowing anything in the area, including Mirage. The Autobot spy used his grappling hooks to hold on but the force was stronger as he desperately gripped the wire rope.

Mirage could feel his strength in his servos slipping as he lost his grip and was sucked in the vortex which the next thing he sees is the grey blue water of the lake below.

Mirage finished explaining to everyone how his mission was to find the cause of the Autobots' disappearance however Shockwave machine somehow caused a rift between realities he ended up here in Aria's and Johan's world.

Optimus was thinking about Mirage's situation as the others frowned about it. Through the silence, Optimus spoke up which all optics and eyes were on him. " I fear that the machine could danger Aria's dimension including ours. I'm afraid that more of these incidents could happen" he hypothesized.

Everyone was in deep thought about the new information which Aria stood up, catching everyone's attention. " I'll show Mirage to his room" she said as Mirage nodded his helm and followed the raven-haired girl. They walked down the corridor, they were engulfed in silence which it wasn't awkward but the both of them weren't talking.

" Here's your room, if you need to ask me something, don't be afraid to ask me or my brother" she said which the spy thanked her. She smiled at him as she went back for the others but find the room empty, guessing that they finished talking.

She felt her phone buzz as she picked up her phone and looked at her screen. It was a reminder that she had to go to a council meeting in her college. She sighed as she looked outside her window. Noticed Ratchet in his bipedal mode outside, observing the serene sight of the lake. She grabbed her cardigan and walked towards Ratchet.

Ratchet was deep in thought as he gazed at the lake. " Hello Ratchet" she said, Ratchet looks down at Aria and gently smiles at her.

" Hello Aria, just need some space to think" he said as she hummed they fell into a comfortable silence. Ratchet placed his servos down, indicating to her to climb on. Aria hopped on his servos as he gently picked her up, Aria was placed on the medic's shoulder as she awed over the sight. 

She could now see the lake clearly now as she looked up at the night sky. A black to navy gradient was the backdrop for a full moon; the night sky so clear you could almost see every crater. The moon, a glowing silvery-white, loomed large, surrounded by an ethereal glow. Millions of stars were sprinkled behind it. Every now and then, a twinkle caught her eye which Ratchet noticed.

The lake waves lapped lazily at the shore, a jumble of blue and grey that glistened in the night. White foam crested the top of the waves as they approached, spilling onto the rocky shore like a net being cast.

The gentle sound of the waves hitting the lake sounded almost like a lullaby. She closed her eyes, nestling closer to Ratchet's neck, taking in a deep breath of fresh forest and lake air as a small breeze blew by her face and tickled her nose. Her action made the bot slightly tense but relax as he could hear her heartbeat and soft breathing.

She nuzzled closer to his neck caples, seeking warmth which he shivered. He used his digits to softly pat her soft black hair as Aria unconsciously leaned into his touch. The medic could feel his spark quicken as he gaze at her resting face.

" The moon is beautiful tonight" she murmured,

" Beautiful indeed" he replied, looking at her with a soft, loving gaze, ignoring the moonlit lake and focusing on the being resting on his shoulder.

A/N: Hey guys, new chapter here. Sorry for not posting soon, been busy with school.

I emjoy writing Aria's brother going overprotective, I feel bad for the Autobots ( May primus protect them). I added some moments with Ratchet, please comment on more fluffy or romantic scenarios for the Autobots and Aria.

Thank You for reading, commenting and vote! Hope you enjoy this Bayverse fanfiction