2k special: aria's two spent weeks (part 2)

" So let me get this straight, we're fictional characters from a TV show"

" Yep", Aria finished explaining her world and how they are characters from a TV show. She was sitting in the middle of the living room with the bayverse bots behind her, as they watched the TFP crew's reactions. Simply put, it was chaotic.

" WE WERE NEVER REAL!!!!!"

"SHUT THE FRAG UP SCREAMER!!"

" I bet I have a legion of fans"

" You and your big aft ego Megatron"

" SHUT THE FRAG UP MEDIC!!!"

" I bet I'm more popular than you guys"

" DREAM ON KNOCKOUT!!!"

" You guys are acting unprofessional, especially you Wheeljack"

" No one cares Magnus about your professionalism Ulta Magnus"

" Do we have to do autographs here?"

" Just no Bulkhead"

Aria was facepalming as the bayverse and the TFP Optimus deadpanned as they watched them bickered with one another from the sidelines. Sideswipe, Jazz, and Bumblebee even Miko thought this was hilarious to watch the Decepticon and the Autobots having an existential crisis about this.

The bayverse Autobots looked entirely done with the TFP team, Ratchets digits were inching closer to a wrench to throw at them to shut up, same with Ironhide with his canons slowly heating up.

The only thing stopping them was Optimus's stern look which his expression was ' violence is never the answer' but they were about to lose it.

Aria was sitting quietly with Raf, Jack which Sunstreaker was sitting next to her. " Do you think it's a good idea to stop them?" she asked the gold frontliner. He just shrugged which made her sigh, at this point her living room would be a war zone again, which she definitely doesn't want again.

Slowly standing up, Sunstreaker and the others watch her. She takes a big breath as she looks at the chaotic crowd.

" SHUT IT!!"

Everyone fell silent, even the Decepticons as they waver from her shadowed glare. " Are you guys done?" she asked, her hands on her waist and raising her eyebrows at everyone. Everyone silently sat down, not wanting to anger their host any further.

" Since you guys finished screaming, I need to organize rooms for everyone but there's a lot of you and not enough rooms," she said, thinking of the best solution. She had her room, the Bayverse bot's rooms, and a couple of guest rooms.

" So I'll have to pair up everyone and some of you guys might end up with those guys" she indicated to the Bayverse Autobots. 

" I'm guessing the Decepticons don't want to sleep anywhere near the Autobots right?" she asked as they said yes in unison.

" I don't want to be sharing with fragging anyone" Megatron growled which made the girl sigh, " Fine you can sleep in one of the guest rooms then"

" Bumblebee and Raf, you guys will be staying with Bumblebee here" she pointed towards the Byaverse Bumblee who was waving at them which she organized the others.

"... which leaves Arcee and Miko who will be staying in my room" both girls happily agreed as the room arrangement was finally done.

' Thank god I live in a rich house ' she thought as she watched the others go to their rooms.

After a couple of days, the tension between the Autobots and Decepticons lessen as they slightly got along with each other with the temporary truce.

Megatron didn't like using his holoform as he quoted. ' why would I want to look like a weak fleshy?' which he always used mass displacement around the house, but only a couple of the Decepticons decided to use the holoforms.