⁰¹ first impression...failed

" Why am I invited to this?" Aria looked at her friend slightly annoyed

" Why am I invited to this?" Aria looked at her friend slightly annoyed. Lara explained that she met this really cute guy that was interested in finding a girlfriend and she asked Aria. Let's say that she didn't take it too well.

" Because you need a little nudge! and besides, what do you have to lose?" Lara huffed as Aria blew a strand of hair out in slight ire.

" Hmm. Let's see. My dignity, my patience, and my temper " Aria grumbled at her friend while she just tiredly sighed. " You see, already with the bad attitude and we haven't even started " Lara tuts as Sun Hee rolled her eyes.

Ari exhaled deeply while putting her art book in her bag, she looked at her friend. " I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in doing a blind date. Maybe next time." Her voice was gentle but mostly stern. Lara knew that she wouldn't be able to change her mind so she reluctantly dropped the subject. She moved on to another topic of how her boyfriend and herself were going on a couple trip which Aria could enviously smile at her love struck friend.

She wanted to have someone that she could trust, understand, empathize with, and be compassionate with, but none of the men that she met had that strong connection. She felt like fate was making her wait for her one which she gave up on finding her happiness and focused on her art.

She walked out of the building for her national art college and instantly recognized the black Roll Royce Phantom at the front. She hopped in the back seat and drove out of the school property. She watched as the houses and buildings blur as the sky slowly turns into evening, as thousands of stars scattered across the sky.

The driver looks through the rearview mirror, seeing the young heiress boredly looking at the window. " Miss Kim, your brother has a business trip over to Dubai for a new partnership for the company. He will still handle your financial plans as per usual."

Aria wasn't surprised that her brother was busy. " Thank you for notifying me, Shaun " she kindly replied.

The driver grunted as they drove in silence once again. Her parents died from a car accident which meant her older brother took over the company but now he barely talked to her or even visited her. She accepted it as she focused on her art degree for college which led them from further communication but they still cared and tried to take care of each other.

Her thoughts were cut off as they arrived in front of her home, she hopped in the car. " Thank you Shaun and please drive safely" the said driver nodded at the black haired girl as he drove off into the darkness.

Her home was mostly isolated from the other neighborhoods. The mansion was surrounded by a large amount of land and a lake in her backyard. Aria enters her home as she flops on her couch, tiredly flips off her shoes. She clicks the remote and zapping on her Netflix browser for some time, she pauses at the movie cover for ' Transformers '.

She smiled at her favorite guilty pleasure as she clicked on the screen. Some people thought that the movies were childish and her friend complained that there was too much plot and it was not really interesting. Aria liked the Autobots from the movies as they were unique and had preeminent personalities and characteristics and let's say that Lara and Aria bickered about it for a whole week.

She undid her ponytail, letting her long, raven hair fall, relaxing after her lesson and avoiding going on a blind date heavily recommended by her friend as she watched the movie.

But her moment of rest was short lived. Aria heard a crash that shook the foundation of the house from the violent quake, followed by several voices groaning in pain. Panic washed over her, and a feeling of dread crept up from the pit of her stomach.

She reluctantly stood up, slowly walking over towards the back door. She took a couple steps outside before something large darted passed her, she instinctively hid behind an oak tree that was closest to the house.

A cold wave embalmed her as the hairs rose on the back of her neck and her mouth ran dry from the sight of the seven colossal, humanoid figures. She stood there for what looked like hours, as she gathered the courage to slowly move backward, however she unfortunately stepped on a twig and the snap was loud enough for all attention on her.

Bumblebee was the first one to spot the frightened figure as he knelt down, trying to give her a reassuring expression but Aria felt the opposite of that. She stood for a couple of seconds, her stomach churning, her eyes still wide open. She wanted to be suddenly small and to disappear.

Her heart started pounding at an increasingly rapid pace. The floor swayed beneath Aria. The last thing she saw before the darkness consumed her completely was his wide-eyed, innocent face. Bumblebee caught her limp form with his servos while looking slightly panicked, looking for the others for help for the human girl caught in his servos. There was a second of silence before a voice popped in the silence.

" Well, I think that went well " everyone looked at the silver frontliner with a straight face that expressed ' are you serious? ', as the gold twin whacked behind his twin helm mumbling " idiot ".

A/N: So the first chapter is done :)

So what do you guys think?

I would like your guy's opinions and ideas for the Autobots experiencing the world of 2022 and who the next Autobots should Sun Hee meet next for the next couple of chapters.

For Ari brother is the face of Park Hyung-Sik and Lara is going to be Hailee Steinfeld. Shaun, Sun Hee's driver is the face of Lee Byung-hun.

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this Bayverse fanfiction