⁰³ watching themselves

" Do you guys want to see yourself on the TV? " Aria nervously asked as she was met with a variety of different expressions from each of them

" Do you guys want to see yourself on the TV? " Aria nervously asked as she was met with a variety of different expressions from each of them. Most of them were confused and disbelieving in what Aria said, she led them to the media room.

They had all settled down in the media room, to watch the movie. Aria was sitting on the couch as the others either joined her or were sitting on single bean bags. Aria found herself between Bumblebee and Jazz. Aria being nervous was a massive understatement, she was concerned about how others reacted, it was weird seeing yourself on TV.

Aria paused and looked at Jazz confused, she was wondering how Jazz survived Megatron which her face was slightly drained of color of how Jazz is going to react to his death scene. Jazz slightly jolted from something warm covering his servos, he saw that it was Sun Hee holding his servos unintentionally as she was in deep thought.

" Hey you alright lil lady? " his voice must've snapped her back to reality as she jumped and looked at him. She was about to reply when the movie started playing. The movie showed the opening as the All Spark appeared on the screen along with a certain voice doing the intro.

" That's my voice..." Optimus mumbled, his expression looking more like a confused puppy.

They continued to watch the movie from the attack from Qatar to Sam buying Bumblebee. She smiles at how smug Bumblebee looked when he made all the car windows explode but later cowers from Optimus stern look at him that screamed, ' we will discuss this later' look.

Aria's favorite part is where the Autobots meet Sam and Mikaela, everyone looks intrigued from seeing themselves on the screen.

" Though I'll admit, it's an odd feeling seeing myself in this sense"  Aria quietly chuckles at Optimus' curious state as they watch Optimus do his introduction.

Everyone laughed at the scene where Ratchet comments about Sam wanting to mate with Mikaela. Aria explains why they were embarrassed to Ratchet, which he promised to apologize to the couple as Sun Hee swore that she saw blushing on the medics' cheeks.

Let's say that watching the scenes like Bumblebee being captured and freezing him alive involved a lot of shouting at the screen excluding Optimus, Ratchet, and Ironhide though they were giving a shadow glare towards the screen.

Aria panicked as she heard cannons being activated which she frantically told him to deactivate his cannons but he didn't listen the first time which resulted in her using her slippers to slap the back of his helm. He gave up from her withering glare as she did not want a plasma blast hole on her screen.

Aria noticed the scene where Jazz was heading towards Megatron when she hastily paused the movie earning some confused glances at her. She stands in front of everyone, she could no longer control her hands; they were fidgeting in a nervous state.

" The next part is where Jazz faces Megatron..." she glances at Jazz before she finished the sentence which left a shiver down her spine. " Jazz dies from Megatron " her voice was barely above a whisper although everyone heard her.

Aria looks at Jazz where he was staring intently at her and she quickly looks down from his stare. Jazz was shocked by the startling truth, after hearing that he was glad when Optimus ordered to protect the humans that were attacking the Decepticons. He was wondering if he didn't follow the order, he would have been offline by Megatron"

Ironhide had a suspicion that there was more to the movies. " Is it just Jazz's death or is there more to it?." Aria flinched from the question which answered his question. Ironhide stood up, walking up to a stiff figure despite Optimus' warning.

Ironhide gripped her shoulder to ask her again however it triggered her defense instincts, before Ironhide could say anything he felt himself being lifted in the air before crashing down harshly on top of the gold Autobot.

Aria breaks the weapon specialist's balance by pulling him directly forward. With her right arm inserted under Ironhide's armpit, Aria spins around on her right foot with her back against Ironhide's. She then lowers her right shoulder and throws him over her shoulder in a circular motion which Ironhide crashes on one of the bean bags which unfortunately Sunstreaker was sitting on.

At that moment everyone was silent over what happened, seeing Ironhide and Sunstreaker on top of each other,  knocked down on the floor, and an extremed focused Aria still in her fighting position.

The silent moment was ruined by Sideswipe, Bumblebee, and Jazz's suppressed giggles that turned into hysterical laughter. Sideswipe crossed his arms over his stomach in an attempt to catch his breath as Jazz optics brimmed with tears of mirth and the smile tugging his lips broke into a grin. Bumblebee was no better as he laughed hysterically, with tears running down his face. The other eyes gleamed slight amusement over this humorous scenario.

Aria broke her concentration from the laughter as her eyes widened upon seeing the two knocked out Autobots, slightly twitching on the floor.

" Oh my god, are you guys okay? I did self-defense class in high school so I can get pretty angsty when someone suddenly touches me " she sheepishly replied, which earned nods from everyone around her besides the two cranky Autobots on the ground.

" What did I ever do to deserve this?" Sunstreaker wheezed underneath the weight of the weapon specialist as Ironhide didn't say anything as his pride was damaged by a girl who just judo flipped him.

A/N: Chapter 3 done.

Comment on what you guys think of the reaction of the Autobots watching the movie and Ironhide being judo flipped by Aria

Releasing chapter 4 and the bedroom reveals for the Autobots

Thank You for reading, commenting and vote! Hope you enjoy this Bayverse fanfiction