¹⁹ the horror night

" What were those orange things we saw? " Aria looked at Jazz holoform, both had just returned from the shops for groceries since she had to feed nine extra mouths since they liked experiencing eating human food and consumed fuel as well

" They're just jack-o-lanterns," she says as she collected the shopping bags from Jazz's back trunk. " What?" he asked confused as the human and Autobot headed towards the house.

"It's a Halloween tradition where people carve faces on pumpkins as decorations. Halloween is usually people dressing up in costumes and going to people's places for candy " she explains as Jazz had a thoughtful expression, " Do you celebrate it Ari?" he asked.

She shook her head as she looked for her house keys, " I'm a bit old for trick or treating but I go to the Halloween Ball at my art collage with Tyler and Lara"

" Your Earth customs are interesting, we usually had a few celebrations on Cybertron but nothing like Halloween" Jazz mentions.

They entered the kitchen to find an interesting scenario going on. The duo found Lara and Sideswipe chattering with an excited smile as Tyler, Sunstreaker and Mirage were listening to their conversation.

Everyone turned to notice Jazz and Aria standing in the kitchen at the entrance. Lara and Sideswipe were staring with grins on their faces which made the pair gulp from their mischievous grin since that usually meant that they had planned something crazy.

Sunstreaker and Tyler sighed at the excited pair as the others watched the scenario in front of them. " Why do I have a feeling that those two planned something extreme for us?"

Lara pulled up her phone, showing a picture of a hunted house experience. Aria's eyes widen looking at the screen, " Since it's Halloween, we could take everyone there for fun" she asked, " And I heard that the hunted house theme is from the clown movie ' It' and apparently my friend fainted last time she was there"

" Nope, nope, NOPE!" Aria rapidly shook her head, " I can deal with vampires, ghosts, and all sorts of other things. But CLOWNS! Why does it gotta be clowns?"

Sunstreaker narrowed his eyes in confusion, he searched through the internet through his processors about clowns and didn't get why they were scary. " What's so scary about a man with a red nose and big, floppy shoes?" he questioned, looking at her.

She shuddered, " Everything about them terrifies the crap out of me"

" Is it really necessary?" Ironhide grumbled as Lara rolled her eyes and looked at Aria with a mischievous smirk, " Well, it would suck a shame to throw away all the candy I brought " she pretended to sigh, " I even brought your favorite"

Aria right eye twitched, ' Is she blackmailing me? Cause it's working' The Asian girl deflated in defeat, her options as do the house challenge and get candy, she cursed her love for candy at this point, " Fine, you win"