⁰⁴ face the fear

Aria watched the chaos unfold in front of her as she blinked at the sight in front of her

Aria watched the chaos unfold in front of her as she blinked at the sight in front of her. Ratchet checks upon Ironhide and Sunstreaker after she judo flipped the weapon specialist as his pride and ego was damaged by a 22 year old. Ironhide was still in shock as his mind was still replaying the moment.

Sunstreaker was still shouting profanities from still being squished by Ironhide which earned him a wrench smacked across his head. Aria was amazed how Ratchet's wrench appeared out of nowhere and giggled how Sunstreaker was grumbling something as it earned him another wrench at his back helm.

Optimus was scolding Bumblebee with a fatherly disappointed look that made Bee's door wings drop. Aria imagined if Bumblebee was a puppy, his ears would've drooped as he sulks.

Sideswipe was clearly enjoying the show along with Jazz, especially Sunstreaker squirming underneath Ironhide's weight. Jazz chuckled along with him until the news of him dying impacted him as he calmed his laughter down. Jazz couldn't get the heavyweight in his spark as he felt like he wanted to talk to someone which his optics led to Aria who was watching the comedic scene in amusement.

Aria noticed Jazz walking toward her, she couldn't tell what his expression was because of his visors. " Umm, is there a place where we can talk privately?"

She nodded as Jazz grabbed her hand and subtly left the room. They found a private balcony where the night sky was aglow with the pale crescent moon which shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. " If I hadn't listened to Optimus about protecting humans, would I have died as the movie says?" Sun Hee's silence was Jazz's answer. He paced around which Aria watched him with sad eyes,

" I'm the First Lieutenant of the Autobots which is my role to face the danger but after knowing I died, in the end, scares me!" Jazz said the last part quietly which was barely even a whisper.

Aria sat on the marble fence as she ushered Jazz to sit next to her. She sadly looks at Jazz who lowers his helm down then she remembers something that she thinks would help Jazz. " When something bad happens to me, I listen to music to calm my nerves " she pops out her iPhone in her pockets and picks a song that she thought would calm Jazz.

A soft melody plays out on her phone, Aria admires the moon as she listens to the music, her head swaying with the tune. Jazz closes his optics as the music slowly washes his worries away. When Jazz arrived on Earth, he fell in love with Earth's music as it was different from Cybertron, he looks at Aria who was still gazing at the stars, he softly smiles at her.

After the song ended, they sat down in comfortable silence, they hopped off the balcony where she hugs Jazz which he slightly jumps from the sudden hug but hugged back. " I'll be here if you need someone to talk to. You are not alone, you have your friends who are here with you." Aria softly smiles at the silver bot as she kisses him on the helm.

They both freeze and progress on what just happened, Aria's cheeks glow red, realizing what she had done. Jazz was no better as he was blushing as much as Sun Hee as they freeze when a quiet cough. The pair slowly turned around and saw the others watching them as their whole face was heated more.

She tries to regain her composure as she looks at the rest of the Autobots. " Since it's late, I'll show you guys your rooms." She had plenty of space in her home so finding rooms for the Autobots was easy though Sideswipe wanted to share his room with Sunstreaker which she didn't mind.

She rubs her eyes in tiredness as she glances at the wall clocks, it was three in the morning. She was about to head into her room when someone tapped her shoulders, which was Jazz. Both of them blushed as Aria awkwardly looked away. " I'm sorry about kissing you. I did that when my brother was upset and..." Aria rambled when she was stopped by Jazz. He gave her a soft smile. " It's fine since you were comforting me when I was freaking out so thank you and good night Lil lady."

Aria entered her room as she slides down against the door, covering her red face, this was definitely a long night for her.

A/N: Chapter four done

The song is Scared by Jeremy Zucker

Comment on what you guys think of the comforting scene between Jazz and Aria

Thanks to @destynyshizuka and @ShizukakanadePesce for the idea and inspiration for this chapter

Thank You for reading, commenting and vote! Hope you enjoy this Bayverse fanfiction