53| Sexy treat

Author's note: I was so nervous for Kelsie writing this chapter and the next. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I stand still in the space that once was my home gym. All the workout equipment has been removed leaving one key item in the center of the room — a stainless steel pole running from floor to ceiling.

As a single woman, fresh out of a breakup at the time, I took an interest in pole dancing and after watching a few tutorial videos, I had this pole erected.

Besides the workmen who installed it and now my neighbor Sherry-Ann, no one else knows of its existence. Dimmable recessed lights were also put in to set the mood, with floor-to-ceiling mirrors attached to one wall, making the room feel bigger.

It all pieced together as a method of my release whenever I felt sexy and horny during my inadvertent celibacy. Tonight, it will be Chaunard's treat. He would have gotten it sooner if his crazy ex hadn't interrupted my packing. But it doesn't feel right to remove this display until he gets a show, given that he has become the object of my sexual desire.

I texted him while I was at work to tell him to meet me here and to keep an open mind. His attempts at finding out my plans were futile.

Sherry-Ann left a short while ago after I asked for her help with setting up a camera, given her expertise. She did better than just one. There are four discreetly placed in strategic areas to capture different angles and she showed me how to ensure they start recording beforehand. I just wish she could have monitored the equipment.

Sighing, I take a long, nervous look at the woman in the mirror dressed in black two-piece lingerie — a bralette with a choker attached and a fringe thong — thigh-high stockings and platform heels. I've never performed for someone else. I'm wondering if this was even a good idea after all.

Grabbing my glass of wine from the table holding the speaker in the corner, I tilt my head back and take a huge swig. The fruity liquid warms my stomach and helps to settle my nerves. The air conditioner is on blast but I'm still feeling hot on the inside.

I close my eyes for a few seconds and take a deep breath, which erases the final traces of doubt. When my eyelids open, I come face-to-face with my inner vixen who has pushed her way to the surface. We've got this.

Confidence shines through when I strike a sexy pose in front of the mirror, my back to the door. "Ready," I tell Chaunard, who has been anxiously awaiting my next move from the other side.

He followed my instruction from earlier and removed his T-shirt, shoes, and socks, leaving only his pants hanging dangerously low on his hips. Perfect.

His eyes meet mine in the glass and despite wanting to smile at his obvious shock, I keep a straight face when I order him to sit on the chair next to the entrance. A tap on my phone screen and Rihanna's Pour it Up fills the room. I turn towards the pole and, putting one leg before the other, I move slowly up to it.

I take hold with one hand and strut around it before beginning my tease. My routine was copied mostly from the video for the song, so I easily get lost in the music and let it guide my movement. I work the pole – lapping it with my thighs, climbing, spinning, and gliding up and down. At present, it embodies my arousal and I'm giving it everything.

The more complex maneuvers were cut from the routine. I opted for simplified versions, given my inexperience and the height of the pole. What a disastrous end it would be if I were to start acting like an expert knowing damn well I'm barely at an intermediate level. I'd be so embarrassed explaining to the hospital how I got the injuries.

Facing the mirror again, I drop to my knees and shake my ass, leaning forward to twerk and jiggle even more. This time I look at Chaunard. He's in awe. His mouth is slightly open and he is leaning forward with his elbows resting on his legs. He's about ready to pounce and I'm only about midway through the song.

Grinding on the pole under his intense stare and this whole act has my pussy coming alive on its own as it clenches and thrums in waves of tiny pulses. A ball of heat that was constricted to my belly erupts and spreads throughout my entire being. I push through the urge, sticking to my routine and turning to face him.

In the most alluring way, I crawl to him on my hands and knees when the music begins to wind down. It's the final 40 seconds of the song and my cue to get to Chaunard. I can see his erection straining against his pants and it further entices me. More wetness pools in my panties.

He leans back against the chair, watching closely and waiting patiently for what comes next. I keep every action sultry and stick to the script. Slowly rising to my feet, I stay bent over at the hips and rest my hands on his thigh. We are face to face and he brings his lips to mine for a kiss.

"What got into you? You transformed... You're a whole other woman," he says when our lips part. He's fully turned on and this is just the first of four rounds. His eyes flicker from mine to the reflection in the mirror.

"Like what you see?" I ask in a low, sensuous voice, biting my lip and flirting a little.

"I sure do. Mi jus wish mi did know fi record it," he grins. I giggle at his remark but I don't let him know that I have that part covered too.

"Good," I moan, lowering into a squat between his open legs in preparation for round two when Kartel's Try Dat comes on. He looks at me keenly, my eyes fixed on his from under my long lashes. I keep the pace torturously slow when I unbuckle his belt, open his button and pull the zipper down.

Let him squirm.

I have under four minutes to make him cum and I plan on making every second count. My hands find his cock and free it from his boxers, gripping the base firmly. I lick the tip, running my tongue right around the head. His sharp intake of breath inspires me to flick my tongue up and down the entire shaft, keeping things steady despite the urge to go faster.

He presses his hips into my hands, aching to find more friction but I stop him. "Slow down baby. Let me do this for you." I continue licking his dick until it's slick with saliva, before taking it into my mouth, pushing until it can go no further. "Fuuuuuuuuuck," he breathes.

His reaction incites me further and I moan around his cock. The vibration from the low hum makes him twitch. He inhales sharply before muttering several incoherent words. I start simple, bobbing my head up and down and allowing the momentum to build while flicking my tongue in the direction I'm moving.

His toes curl when I suck and blow and his thigh tightens under my touch. A few rounds of that then I grab hold of his erection with both hands, twisting gently. Only the head remains in my mouth and I take care of it by massaging it with my tongue.

The different sensations have him buckling under my grip. Several swear words escape his lips as he stands. He's struggling to take control but I refuse to relinquish it.

My jaws are rested so I take all his erection into my mouth once more, relaxing my throat so he can go further. I move faster this time and take him deeper, eager to get him off with my mouth.

"Bumboclaaat, mi ago shoot," he grunts. A spurt of hot, sticky semen hits the back of my throat and I lock my jaws to create a vacuum-like suction with him as deep as I can take him.

Realizing that I'm not about to let go, he grips the back of my head and shoves himself even deeper, bucking against my lips as he finishes off in my mouth with a few grunts.

I surprise him, and even myself, by swallowing every drop.