33| Clench and release

"Bumboclaat babes," Chaunard swears as I ride his dick where he sits on the sofa. "Yuh a go mek mi cum already. Slow down," he whines. We're both butt naked with sweat glistening on our skin under the light flickering from the TV screen.

My arms reach up and make their way around his neck. They cup the back of his head, pulling his face closer to mine as we stare into each others eyes. His soft lips graze mine and we deepen the kiss, getting lost in our moment. We dissolve into each other while I slow my movement to a rhythmic wine, clenching and releasing his dick repeatedly.

He inhales sharply at the pulsation and gently bites my lip before breaking apart and bringing his hand to my neck, lightly squeezing my throat. His savagery intensifies the delicious tingles emanating from my lower abdomen. "Yuh waa mi kill yuh wid fuck don't," he grits out as I gasp for air with tears pricking my eyes.

"Not if mi kill yuh wid it first," I pant before placing my hands behind me on his thighs and upping the pace of my riding. He allows me to take the reins and I tilt my head further and further back until he releases my neck, giving me room to get off and turn to ride him in reverse.

But he doesn't leave me in control for long. With my knees on the couch, head down and hands on the floor, he matches my rhythm and pace, creating a delightful friction in my tummy. My eyes roll back and I shudder from a climax within seconds of him uttering "pussy too bloodclaat good".

Chad delivers two slaps to my ass when I come down from the high and moves to stand with my legs still straddling his waist and my hands on the floor — wheelbarrow style. Then he turns up the heat, ramming into me deep and hard from this position.  I cry out from the sweet agony of our entanglement, wishing I could prolong the heavenly feeling.

He's nearing his climax soon, setting my legs down and slowly dropping to his knees as he takes me with him so we don't break contact. With one hand on my belly and the other hooked around my neck, he pulls my torso upright. When my back hits his chest, he licks my face so intimately that I moan.

"Mi mus breed yuh," he vows. He releases his hold on me, pushing me forward to reposition on my hands and knees. Then he slams into me hard and fast, bringing me to another climax — this time I squirt — and he grunts as he cums too.

We crumple to the floor with him pulling my body close to his so that I'm half lying on top of him.

"Babe," he mumbles.

"Hmmm."

"Don't ever fuck a next man."

"Why would I?"

"All if me an yuh lef... Mi serious enuh," he professes. "It woulda mad mi," he continues when I laugh.

"Don't gi me a reason fi fuck a next man then. Simple."

"I won't," he says, moving to stand and picking me up from the uncomfortable floor. We're so burnt out that a quick shower is all we can manage and we fall asleep as soon as we hit the sack.

I wake before him Tuesday morning and opt for some light stretches instead of a full work out due to last night's activities. My body really needs more rest than exercise right now.

Chad is upright in bed, yawning and stretching when I get out of the bathroom.

"Good morning sunshine," I smile, expecting him to protest at my reference to him but he doesn't.

"Come here," he pats the bed for me to sit beside him.

"So yuh can blow yuh stinky breath pon me? Naaah," I scorn. He pounces on me before I can run back into the bathroom and breathes directly into my face.