44| Your pick

I wake up to an empty bed Saturday morning. The spot where Chaunard slept is cold and there is no sign of him anywhere in the room when I force my heavy eyelids open. The grogginess slowly clears from my mind, making way for a memory to rush in — was I dreaming when he kissed me and said goodbye?

He said something about Marco and that I should activate my phone. It was still dark outside at the time if I'm remembering correctly. Rolling over, I notice both my old and new phones set side-by-side on the bedside table. So it wasn't a dream then. He really left.

Chaunard, being the thoughtful boyfriend he is, has already switched over the SIM card and connected the device to WiFi so all that's left for me to do is to log in and restore the settings from the old phone. Or maybe he's just ensuring he can get to me when he's ready. Either way, he makes things easier for me.

It takes a while to load my old files onto the new phone so I use the time as an opportunity to shower and freshen up. I return to the bedroom in time to hear a plethora of new messages flood my notifications when the setup is complete.

My mother was trying to reach me of course, so was Chaunard and there are also some unimportant messages from other contacts. I return Chaunard's call first.

"Yuh jus a wake?" He answers the call.

"Good morning to you too. Yes, I just woke up."

"Good morning babe. Yuh see di time?"

"Yes. It's 11:15 am. I had a very long and busy night so I'm tired," I yawn.

He chuckles at my mention of last night. "I know last night was busy. I was a part of it. I don't know what yuh plan on doing today but if yuh need to go on the road, I left the car keys on the kitchen counter with the gate remote. The house key is there too. Mek Mr. Dennis know if and when yuh leaving please."

"Okay babe. I changed the sheets and put the dirty ones in the laundry... It's a good thing seh yuh have a mattress cover."

Having a king-sized bed really pays off because the only thing we had energy left to do when we were done last night was to roll over and cuddle till we both fell asleep. Nestled in each other's arms, we were able to avoid the section of the sheet that got wet when I climaxed.

"A you mek mi affi protect mi mattress," he says.

"Me? How so? Yuh jus buy di cover?"

"Mi buy it when mi go up di other day. Did affi get it because you're a squirter."

I gasp at his mention of my orgasm, which I find a bit embarrassing. I'm still trying to get accustomed to squirting. It's primal. Giving myself over to the intense and almost overwhelming sensation is freeing and it feels so damn good but I hate the mess it creates.

I'm wondering if it's something I can learn to control to the point where it only happens when I want it to. Prior to Chaunard it never happened but making that revelation right now would only serve to swell his already enormous ego.

"I'm not the one fucking myself Mr. Riley. You have yourself to blame for that."

"Yeah, mi need fi stop fuck yuh so good," he taunts and I can just imagine the wide grin on his face when he says it.

"And risk your fine reputation? You nah go do dat."

"True. Mi cyaa afford fi lose mi title fi real."

"Which title is that?"

"Pussy bully," he laughs.

"Moving on," I scoff, "Yuh nuh tired? Where are you now?"

"Mi know how fi function wid likkle bit a sleep man. Mi deh airport now a wait fi Marco girlfriend."