40| Dangerous ride

Marsha and I look at each other then back at Gillian. Both of our mouths drop open in an O. We're both at a loss for words with the bomb she just dropped on us. Did Gillian, my best friend who sometimes behaves like the Virgin Mary, just tell us that she was a willing participant in wife swapping... swinging... or whatever you call it?

"Weh yuh jus seh?" I take a huge gulp, trying to swallow the huge ball that has formed in my throat. My mouth feels parched all of a sudden and I could do well with some water at present.

"Look like wi affi go mek dem check mi out up a di emergency room because it look like mi a hear things to raas," comes Marsha's dry joke, which underscores her disbelief.

Gillian peers at us through her fingers, the veil of gloom now gone, anxiety taking its place. A few long minutes go by before she removes her hands from her eyes and looks at us.

"Let me start from the beginning," she says.

"Yes please. That's a good place to start," I jump in.

"Alright... So as you already know, we went for counseling after the whole cheating fiasco. Well... one evening when we were done with the session and were leaving, we met an older couple who were at the hospital when we arrived. Ricardo and the man, Mark, got off on good footing. Both of them born the same month and work in the same field.

"We saw them more than one time after that and eventually Ricardo and Mark start to meet up for drinks every now and again till one day they were talking about relationship and counseling and Mark asked Ricardo about swinging," shares Gillian.

I glance over at a rapt Marsha and she's as dumbfounded as I am.

"Ricardo never know what it was at first but him suh happy fi sleep with another woman dat it never tek much effort to convince him," Gillian continues. While she has had other sexual partners, she was Ricardo's first and only, I presume, so its understandable why he would be interested in experiencing someone else.

"When him jus come to mi wid it mi seh no but him keep on pestering me until mi seh let's give it a try." She inhales deeply, pausing a few seconds and hesitating before telling us the remainder of the story.

"Tonight was the second time. The first time didn't go too well because I wasn't entirely comfortable with the whole thing. We went into separate rooms and Ricardo did his thing with Ingrid but mi just never feel right wid Mark. No matter how him kiss me and try to turn me on, I just couldn't go through with it.

"Ricardo did enjoy himself though and him down inna mi skin fi try again and say mi too uptight," she sighs, looking at us as we give her our undivided attention.

This is entertaining. The only think left for Marsha and me to do is start popping popcorn into our mouths and slurping juice through a straw from a paper cup. I for one am fully engrossed in this story, eager to hear how this arrangement led to Ricardo being in the hospital.

"We were at the house just drinking and talking then Ingrid started getting flirty with Ricardo. She start to touch him and kiss him while I was watching. Mi think it would mek mi jealous but the more she do the more I felt... horny.

"She pull out him dick out of him pants and start to give him head. Same time, Mark was watching me and I guess him realize that I was getting turned on so him start brushing him hands up and down my thighs. Since that is what Ricardo ask for I gave in and allowed the man to go down on me and believe me when I say... di man bad wid him tongue," she blushes.

We can't hide our humor at this point. Hearing Gillian talk about sex and like this, is so unusual yet entertaining because its a topic she usually skirts around.

"Anyways, him never stress me to return the favor. Him just go with the flow and ask me to take the lead. I climbed on top of him and at first, mi did feel a likkle bit shy but then mi look over at Ricardo and him did a have the time of him life a pound Ingrid hard... So dat give me a likkle boost to start riding Mark.

"Ricardo and Ingrid move to di other side and I wanted to watch so mi tell Mark that I wanted to reposition to... yuh know... do reverse cowgirl. Him dare me not to let his thing fall out so I spun on it slowly wid a likkle help from him. 

"I'm there doing my thing now and we were switching from one position to another seamlessly. Mark slap up mi ass and mi even start moan, use him hands to squeeze my breasts and thing because I was really enjoying the sex."

She covers her face shyly and squirms under our intense stares but she continues to regale us with the colorful details leading to us being summoned to the hospital.

"Mi tell him to go harder and that's when Ingrid start bawl out mi name. When mi look over to her mi see Ricardo grabbing him chest and gasping for air. We affi hurry up and put on clothes and Ingrid drive us to the hospital while Mark drove behind us in my car."

Marsha grabs my hand, squeezing so hard that it goes numb as we both try to stifle our laugh but we lose that battle when Gillian says, "On the way to hospital him breathing get back a little normal and him whisper in my ear and seh mi give di man better sex than what I give him."

She soon starts cackling with us and it takes us a little while to calm down and dry our eyes. "So dats why yuh seh yuh nearly kill him?" I ask, my face hurting from all the laughing.

"Yup. Him couldn't manage fi see me enjoying sex wid another man although a him push for it," she says. 

I look up across the parking lot in time to see Chaunard with his dazzling smile in near darkness. He must have heard the loud laughter and realized that it's us sitting here.

"Oh, Chaunard is here enuh," I tell them. They both follow my eyes and wave at him. 

"A yuh shadow now?" Marsha asks in jest, prompting me to give them a brief account of Steven's most recent madness and tell them that I've been staying with Chaunard since.

"Call him over nuh Kelz," Gillian urges and I oblige.

"We nuh bite enuh Chaunard. Yuh no affi stay so far," teases Marsha when he's within earshot.

"Neva waan interrupt oonu girl talk," he says, coming to stand beside me.

"I have something to ask you," Gillian nibbles on her lip apprehensively. "Would you be okay with another man having sex with Kelsie while you do it with his wife?"

I'm surprised that she'd ask him that since she can be so cagey about sex and especially with how she reacted while giving us the story.

"No, no, no... Nope! Mi no need nuh help fi please my woman," Chaunard tells her.

"What if yuh in the same room though?" she prods.

"Not even if somebody pay mi 10 million US."

"But a nuff people a do it though," comments Marsha.

"Every man mus know dem limit. Mi could never manage dat at all. Mi head a hurt mi jus fi even think bout it."

"So yuh think a man can get a panic attack from seeing his woman wid another man?" Gillian continues her line of questioning.

"Hmmm," he chuckles, "Dat mild.... My heart woulda jus stop beat. Worse if she gwaan wid harself," he says and we all crack up again knowing that's exactly what caused Ricardo's panic attack. 

It's a common thing for men to cheat but a number of them cannot handle even the thought of their woman being with another man. It's all fine when they're the ones having fun but jealousy creeps in the minute it's the woman's turn.

We continue our chit-chat until Gillian receives a call from the hospital telling her that the doctors have concluded their checks and that Ricardo did in fact suffered a panic attack. She leaves us to meet him in the emergency room and we wait until she returns to offer Ricardo our best wishes then we all drive out together.

"Mi cyaa believe di man really mek a nex man touch him wife and mashup my night," Chaunard chuckles as we leave.