22| Not gonna work

Monday morning finds me feeling sore and tired but my mood in contrast is cheerful, content, and truly alive. I'm really enjoying this post-sex bliss. It's just a shame that I will be dealing with my period in a few days, thanks to the emergency contraceptive.

Frequent flashbacks of last evening's romping creep into my thoughts and have me reliving every moment. I can almost feel Chaunard's body next to mine, taste his kisses, smell him, and even see the details of his intricately-sculpted body.

Even as I sit in the room full of work colleagues, I endure the warmth of every sensation I felt in his embrace and a fresh round of shivers make their way through my body. If I don't snap out of it soon, I'm pretty sure I'll cum right in this chair where I sit.

I push through my salacious thoughts and switch my attention back to the weekly meeting, which must be quite productive since it has gone well beyond midday and there are no signs of it ending soon. My mind registers enough to participate in the final 15 minutes of the discussion.

As if the meeting wasn't long enough, a group of my coworkers engage me in conversation on the way out of the conference room. My stomach rumbles loudly during their babbling. It provides the perfect opportunity to politely excuse myself and get some food.

But what's a day in my life if things don't go sideways? When I return to my office, Steven is seated in front of my desk holding another bouquet of flowers. A voice in my head tells me to turn and run the other way, call security and have him escorted out but the furious bitch inside pushes forward and charges into the room like a raging bull. The rumbling in my stomach is put on hold temporarily.

"Wah yuh want?!" I roll my eyes.

"Jus a chance fi smooth tings over wid yuh Kelsie. We cyaa talk?"

"Fi di one millionth and one time, no! We nuh have nutten fi talk bout."

"Hear mi out nuh man," he says, closing my office door while I plop down in my chair.

"Steven, this is harassment."

"Mi mess up big time. Jus consider dis please. Mi know mi put yuh through nuff but there is so much we can achieve together. We are perfect for each other. My mother loves you and your grandmother and mi kool. Mek we work out sumn nuh please?"

I laugh humorlessly, telling him, "Yuh wrong. Wi neva deh noweh near perfect and your mother love di idea of me jus because mi accomplished and she tink mi would mek a good wife fi yuh. And yuh jus waa please yuh mother."

"I love you Kelsie," he professes, presumably a last-ditch effort to have me consider his feelings.

The loud hissing of my teeth and the scornful look I give him are my automatic response to that lie. "Please come outta mi office wid yuh bag a lie dem and lef mi alone mek mi live mi life in peace... And DO NOT come back here!"

"Jus tek some time and really think about it. Nuh throw weh we have out di door jus suh." He looks at me with pleading eyes and puts the bouquet on my desk then leaves.

I toss his flowers in the trash the second he goes through the door, not caring whether or not he sees me. He's really becoming bothersome and I prefer to not ever see him again or anything that reminds me of him. I've already dumped his other gifts or boxed them up for charity.

Smaddy tell me how mi can get rid a him please?!

As I comb through my mind trying to find methods to put an end to Steven's pestering once and for all, the backlight in my phone comes on, notifying me of new messages. One is from Chaunard and there are three in the group chat but before I open them, I take the time to order some much-needed lunch.