20| On second thought

My phone's on and off ringing brings a premature end to what I had hoped would have been a long afternoon shower. It's a Sunday after all. I deserve some rest and relaxation. But clearly, someone thinks otherwise because this is the fourth time the person is calling.

"Hello," I pick up quickly when I realize it's Chaunard.

"Hey! You at home?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I'm outside."

"Okay. Mi jus done bade. Gimme a minute mek mi put on some clothes."

He is already at the door by the time I pull on a short summer dress and go out to meet him. His presence is startling since I expected him to be sitting in his car, not standing on my veranda.

"Shit!" I put a hand to my chest trying to steady my frantic heartbeat when I open the door and see him leaning against the wall. He notices my astonishment and chuckles but doesn't mention it.

"Want some company?"

"Not really. But I don't mind. You can come in," I tell him, stepping aside so he can enter.

My poor heart, which was racing from fright only a few seconds ago, is currently thundering heavily against my chest, this time from nerves. To make matters worse, my stomach does somersaults as he walks past me.

The sudden rush of emotions pushes my little brain to work in overdrive as it seeks to produce an appropriate response. The result — I'm sexually charged and it's all because of him. His very presence excites every cell in my body.

Locking the door behind him takes me longer than usual. It's the one thing I can think of doing to buy time to calm my breathing, regulate my heartbeat and get these damn butterflies to stop fluttering around in my stomach.

I soon realize that fumbling with the lock is a bad idea. It only urges him closer and by the time I turn around, I bump straight into his solid chest.

There are no words between us. Our lustful eyes and ragged breathing do the talking. He presses against me, wedging me between his body and the wall by the front door.

"Wha— What— What are you do—" I try to speak but his mouth swallows my words. He moves his lips over mine, begging for more and I give in, allowing his tongue to enter.

His hands go to my waist and pull me closer to him and I put all the pent-up sexual frustration from the previous night into kissing back as roughly as he does. I need him closer.

As if he can hear my thoughts, he hoists me off the floor and moves between my legs, which I wrap around him. His hands cup my naked ass, reminding me that I'm not wearing any panties, and I feel his rock-hard erection, all of it bracing against my bare flesh.

He breaks our kiss and pulls back a bit, still holding me against the wall as we try to steady our breathing. Our foreheads touch when we both lean forward and close our eyes.

"Fuck this," he grits out, brushing aside the last fragments of his restraint. He dips his head and covers my lips with his once more, giving me a few short kisses.

"Bedroom?" he asks. I point toward it expecting him to put me down, but he walks with me latched onto him like my 140-pound body is featherweight.

He wastes no time getting me out of the dress and quickly discards his T-shirt and shoes. I take my time scanning his naked torso only to be hit by a sense of familiarity. I've seen him half-naked before. I just can't remember how, where, or when.

The thought is fleeting because his lips find mine again before moving down to my throat and lingering over my breast. He cups one with his hand and sucks lightly on the other. I melt into his touch as the light flicker of his tongue over my hardened nipple sparks every single nerve ending in my body alight.

My legs part without hesitation at his behest and his lips leave a hot trail of kisses on my inner thigh from my knee to my groin. He looks into my eyes as whisks of hot breath tickle the sensitive flesh at the center. The simple action alone sets off another bolt of sensations that my body could hardly withstand.

I arch my back at the feel of my pussy throbbing eagerly for him, craving his next move desperately. And he delivers, lightly passing his tongue over my clit.

"Oh fuck," I moan, my eyes rolling back as my walls clench at the sweet sensation that his simple action creates.

His tongue moves down between the slit and I feel like my soul left my body for a brief second. He circles my entrance then moves back up again and lingers at the bud a little while, sucking on it before repeating the action. I'm hardly able to keep still with how good he's making my body feel.

He slips one finger in slowly, repeatedly moving in and out before adding a second finger and curling them inside to massage my g-spot. I am already on the brink of a climax, which threatens to unravel when he nips at my flesh.

His expert movement has me fisting the sheets, moaning and muttering incoherent words, unsure of what to do with myself. Just when I think it couldn't get any better, he pinches the lips over my tender clitoris and the warmth brings on convulsions.

He keeps holding it together, slowly massaging the area, then speeds up his fingering. "Cum fi me," he orders and that's all it takes for me to erupt. I think I'm about to pass out, feeling hot and cold at once, and the next thing I know, I want to pee.

My moans turn to whimpers and I try to push his hand away but he doesn't budge. I crumple the moment his deep, sultry voice tells me to "just let it go". My juices squirt out uncontrollably, something that has never happened before in the 11 years since I've been having sex.

He finger fucks me throughout, gradually slowing down as I come down from the high. The smug look on his face says it all. I have been exposed to him and the realization makes me timid all of a sudden.

Now I remember! His body is the exact replica of the man I've dreamt about so many times.

Smaddy please pinch mi fi mek sure dis real!

"Don't get shy now," he says when I turn away from him and hide my face. I shuffle to the other side of the bed to get out of the wet spot.

There's enough room for him to climb in and spoon with me. His kisses from the side of my face down to my neck and shoulders reignite the fire and I slowly drop my hands and turn my head to meet his lips with mine.

He braces against me so that I can feel the huge bulge in his pants seeking some attention. I reach behind and free it from his joggers and try my best to stroke him from the angle I'm in.

"Tink yuh can manage it?" His voice, the closeness, and the anticipation send chills up my spine.

"Mhmm...Just don't play".

In one swift motion, he pushes my leg forward and carefully guides his dick in, making me wince. "Fuck," I breathe. It feels like he's stretching me to my limit. In his struggle to push further, he sucks in air with a hiss.

He pulls back a bit then eases in again, this time rolling his hips slowly. "Relax Kel," he whispers against my skin. He keeps making slow, short strokes until his dick starts gliding in and out more freely, allowing him to go deeper and quicker. The pinching pain gradually converts into pleasure.

My eyes roll back at the delicious tingle emanating from my spot being hit over and over again and again. "Don't stop," I whimper.

He shifts me onto my knees and starts driving into me harder as he grabs hold of my hair with one hand, pulling my head back and the other pressing into my lower back, to deepen my arch.

"Ahhhh," I scream out at the intensity of another orgasm rippling through me like a bolt of lightning.

"Don't. Blood. Claat. Move." He punctuates each word with a thrust after I fall forward when he releases my hair. I flatten my chest against the bed and spread my knees further apart, perking my ass up as high as possible then grab hold of the back of my thighs. Face down, ass up should do the trick.

"Shiiiiiiit," he says through gritted teeth. He grabs hold of my waist, just above my ass, sinking his fingers deep into my flesh. He reclines his torso slightly and continues slamming into me hard and fast until my body trembles uncontrollably. We're both cumming at once.

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a fucking minute!

Him did put on a condom?!